Make me laugh!

marolyn

Leave me out of it Del. I didn't comment on your double act with Bouillshit, and who I choose to "support" on this forum and when (and indeed why) is basically none of your business.

Edited by Knebby

Look up "double act" Del, it doesn't mean "the same person". Anyway, someone else is clearly trying to fill the vacancy in your double act these days.

As for Electrophile, she'll be the first to tell you we aren't particularly "friends" and I certainly don't support all of her comments - I'm surprised you don't remember that we have often crossed swords in the past. I call things as I see them here- always have.

But BTW you are right that me posting on this forum means that you are quite justified in commenting on it. Guess I have to suck that up.

And that's all I've got to say on the matter.

Edited by Knebby

at the start of summer was out with friends, bar hopping and at the end of the night, i played -dazed and confused on the juke box, the shorter bbc version, was walking back to my bar stool to air guitar and drum....when a girl stopped me and told me that that was her wedding song. ofcourse i didnt expect that, so quickly asked her if she was sure if that song was her actual wedding song....and then asked again really slowly and she said yes.....we both started laughing. and then the whole group of people were laughing too and i walked back to my group of friends and air guitared and air drummed.

Thanks Steve for posting that Guns n Roses McDonald's clip...I needed a laugh like that...hilarious.

Brad, I think you're overreacting to Electrophile's post. I watched both clips she posted...TWICE! I don't get why you're upset...the first clip isn't mocking religion, it is mocking Sarah Palin's way of wrapping herself in a cloak of gee-whiz patriotism and religious fervor. As a public figure, Sarah is fair game for satire. "White like Jesus" in the context of the clip is hilarious. Lighten up.

The second clip was just flatout funny...and I didn't see any religious connotations in that clip at all.

Frankly, I'm getting a little sick of people harrassing Electrophile. Is she perfect? No. Nor do I agree with everything she says, but I'll defend to the death her right to say them. Does she come on strong sometimes? Maybe, but no more so than you or I or anybody else, with the exception of Deborah J, who is the picture of restraint.

In fact, I wonder if part of the animosity directed towards her is because she's a woman speaking her mind. If she were a guy, I doubt anyone would take such offense.

Not that she needs me to come to her aid, as Electro is strong enough to handle herself...but good grief, lay off her!

*No religious fundamentalists were harmed in the making of this post.

It's alright Sean. Del Brad has had a stick up his ass about me since the first day he joined the site a few years months ago. You should have read some of the garbage he said about me then. It makes the stuff he's said about me now seem tame in comparison.

What's funny is that if I really *were* intolerant towards Christians, as Del Brad alleges, I wouldn't be speaking to my family anymore......or basically any of my friends on this site and off. See, what I hate is religion, not religious people. Just like I dislike football, but not people who like football. That's apparently a rather fine distinction he seems to be unable to make. Which isn't my problem.

These "Literal Music Videos" are hilarious.

Just search "Literal music videos" on YouTube for tons of them.

Some suck, but many of them are hilarious.

Total Eclipse of the Heart is one of the most famous, but for some reason, embedding is disabled on every one I could find.

With Arms Wide Open is another awesome literal video that has been removed from YouTube.

Guess some artists have no sense of humor.

Both worth clicking to watch.

Total Eclipse of the Heart is one of the most famous, but for some reason, embedding is disabled on every one I could find.

With Arms Wide Open is another awesome literal video that has been removed from YouTube.

Guess some artists have no sense of humor.

Both worth clicking to watch.

The one for Total Eclipse of the Heart is probably the funniest video I've ever seen. That said, for my money, Love Is a Battlefield ain't too shabby either.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dsZ-BMKVbSc

Even if embedding is disabled, you still be able to post the video here. Does this show up?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GbSRvyH-q1Y&feature=youtu.be

Even if embedding is disabled, you still be able to post the video here. Does this show up?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GbSRvyH-q1Y&feature=youtu.be

Same - embedding disabled.

I always check by doing a post preview, then clicking the vid.

Of course, you can still click over to YouTube to view, but it takes up one of the 3 video spots allowed per post, so I posted the other 2 as links.

Edited by TypeO

So, you can't see the video I posted? I can see it on my computer.

Yes, you can see the video, but when you try to play it, you get the "embedding is disabled" message, and have to click over to YouTube anyway.

Edited by TypeO