Make me laugh!

marolyn

Sad isn't it?

I wouldn't call it sad really. It just seemed like, especially given the nature of the concert, that attendees would have been more conscientious about just dumping their trash on the ground rather than making the effort to throw it in the trash. This was at a "shed" so it wasn't like no one was going to clean up after the concert. Still, it would have been nice to see folks making more of an effort other than seeing just how trashed (pardon the pun) they could get.

I wouldn't call it sad really. It just seemed like, especially given the nature of the concert, that attendees would have been more conscientious about just dumping their trash on the ground rather than making the effort to throw it in the trash. This was at a "shed" so it wasn't like no one was going to clean up after the concert. Still, it would have been nice to see folks making more of an effort other than seeing just how trashed (pardon the pun) they could get.

I would,.Earth day and your dumping?Counterproductive?

The H word comes to mind,....

I would,.Earth day and your dumping?Counterproductive?

The H word comes to mind,....

Not sure what the "H word" is but I honestly don't think picking up after themselves was on these people's minds. It was a free show and the acts playing (the Connells, Dillion Fence and others) attracted a large college age crowd who were much more interested in partying. You'd think that the Earth Day aspect of the concert would have had some kind of impact on them but it didn't. I'm not saying their behavior should have been excused, I just wasn't all that surprised by it.

Not sure what the "H word" is but I honestly don't think picking up after themselves was on these people's minds. It was a free show and the acts playing (the Connells, Dillion Fence and others) attracted a large college age crowd who were much more interested in partying. You'd think that the Earth Day aspect of the concert would have had some kind of impact on them but it didn't. I'm not saying their behavior should have been excused, I just wasn't all that surprised by it.

Hypocrites.

It was Earth day,....oh well,...

Can anybody amongst us tell a joke without having to resort to the internet, for fucks sake doesn't anyone know any jokes of their own.Making me laugh means just that, make me laugh. Why should I have to click on to a website to find something that has been on TV or The pictures many times........Just tell a joke, not everybody will find it funny, but it's better than surfing through the internet and finding some clip or other.

At last....... a joke. I like silly jokes, sometimes they are not funny but they are clever. #

E.G. Man goes to a circus and the clowns arrive, one clown spots him and decides to take the piss out of him, he asks "are you the front end of an ass? the man answers "no". Well the clown asks "are you the rear end of an ass?" No he replies, then the clown says "Then you are no end of an ass". The man goes home and tells his brother about his belittling experience, so his brother goes along with him to the same circus the next day. Anyway once again the clowns appear in the ring, and the clown who ridiculed him the day before notices that he is with someone. So the clown decides to take the piss out of him as well. Hello! he shouts to the brother I see you are sitting alongside the cretin that was here yesterday, then the other brother stands up and says this is my brother and he is a mastyer of repartee and sarcasm. Good said the clown, let me ask you a few questions, "Are you the front end of an ass", no he replied, "well then are you the rear end of an ass". The brother stands up and says "Fuck off red nose"

Can anybody amongst us tell a joke without having to resort to the internet, for fucks sake doesn't anyone know any jokes of their own.Making me laugh means just that, make me laugh. Why should I have to click on to a website to find something that has been on TV or The pictures many times........Just tell a joke, not everybody will find it funny, but it's better than surfing through the internet and finding some clip or other.

What is your fucking deal?

Are you just a chronic complainer?

You find something to bitch and moan about in practically every thread, it seems.

What kind of control freak are you that you feel the need to dictate the direction that a thread takes?

The thread is Make Me Laugh, not Tell A Joke.

See how much more inclusive that is?

It allows for the telling of jokes, but also takes into account that sometimes a simple picture can be found to be humorous.

You are one of the most narrow-minded motherfuckers I've ever encountered who wasn't actually trolling.

Take a fucking pill, "for fuck's sake".

If you go back to the original post that started this thread there are no provisions whatsoever as to what is and isn't allowed in this thread. I see no harm at all in sharing memes, photos, clips or actual jokes. If it's funny and people want to share it, that was the original intention of the thread. With that in mind, I give you "We Are On the FUCKING Moon", it's been around for a while but that doesn't stop it from being one of the more humorous things I've seen in a while:

http://youtu.be/BW6DuPQzyBU