Make me laugh!

marolyn

A traveling salesman is in a small town in the midwest, when his trip is suddenly prolonged for an extra month. He was already getting bored
Finally, he decides to give in to temptation and visit the local brothel. He walks up to the madam and hands her a hundred dollars and says, "Give me the worst blowjob in town."
The madam says, "For this kind of money, you can have the best blowjob."
"No, no," says the man, "You don't understand, I'm not horny, I'm homesick."

• 2 weeks later...

THE TOP TEN FUNNIEST JOKES OF THE FRINGE

1. Rob Auton - “I heard a rumour that Cadbury is bringing out an oriental chocolate bar. Could be a Chinese Wispa.”

2. Alex Horne - “I used to work in a shoe-recycling shop. It was sole-destroying.”

3. Alfie Moore - “I’m in a same-sex marriage… the sex is always the same.”

4. Tim Vine - “My friend told me he was going to a fancy dress party as an Italian island. I said to him ‘Don’t be Sicily.’”

5. Gary Delaney - “I can give you the cause of anaphylactic shock in a nutshell.”

6. Phil Wang - “The Pope is a lot like Doctor Who. He never dies, just keeps being replaced by white men.”

7. Marcus Brigstocke - “You know you are fat when you hug a child and it gets lost.”

8. Liam Williams - “The universe implodes. No matter.”

9. Bobby Mair - “I was adopted at birth and have never met my mum. That makes it very difficult to enjoy any lapdance.”

10. Chris Coltrane - “The good thing about lending someone your time machine is that you basically get it back immediately.”

Q: What is the Australian animal that most resembles the Australian male? A: The wombat, because he eats, roots, and leaves.

Q: Why do so many Australian men suffer premature ejaculation? A: Because they have to rush back to the pub to tell their mates what happened!

Q: What did the Australian do after raking the leaves? A: He fell out of the tree

Q: What do Australians put in their pockets that Americans throw away? A: Snot.

Q: How many Australian men does it take to change a light bulb? A: None. It's a woman's job.

Q: Why do kangaroos hate rainy days? A: Because their children play inside.

Q: What is the difference between an Australian wedding and an Australian funeral? A: One less drunk at the funeral

source: http://www.jokes4us.com/ethnicjokes/australianjokes/australianjokes.html

A Scottish Shepherd / Tour guide is taking a party around his local town

" See all these houses ..............., I built them all , ................Do they call me Angus The House builder ..... No they do not "

" See all these roads ............ I layed them all ,.............. Do they call me Angus The Road Constructor .... No they do not "

" See all those fences.......... I erected them all ,........... do they call me Angus The Fence erector ...No they do not " ...............

" I don't know you shag the one sheep "

Edited by weslgarlic