Make me laugh!

marolyn

One of the best marksmen in the FBI was passing through a small town. Everywhere he saw evidence of the most amazing shooting. On trees, on walls, and on fences there were numerous bull's-eyes with the bullet hole in dead centre.

The FBI man asked one of the townsmen if he could meet the person responsible for this wonderful

marksmanship. The man turned out to be the town drunk.

"This is the best marksmanship I have ever seen" said the FBI man. "How in the world do you do it?" "Nothing to it" said the man. "I shoot first and then I draw the circles afterward".

One of the best marksmen in the FBI was passing through a small town. Everywhere he saw evidence of the most amazing shooting. On trees, on walls, and on fences there were numerous bull's-eyes with the bullet hole in dead centre.

The FBI man asked one of the townsmen if he could meet the person responsible for this wonderful

marksmanship. The man turned out to be the town drunk.

"This is the best marksmanship I have ever seen" said the FBI man. "How in the world do you do it?" "Nothing to it" said the man. "I shoot first and then I draw the circles afterward".

:lol: Very funny! Thank you for posting it!

• 2 weeks later...

I've just read that actor Orlando Bloom punched Justin Bieber last night, during an argument at a nightclub in Spain.

Orlando complained that his hand was pretty sore today.

Apparently the entire nightclub had queued up to high-five him.

Various Starbucks Coffees (Sizes)
  • Tall Latte (Small)
  • Grande Latte (Medium)
  • Venti Latte (Large)
  • The Original Six Dollar Organic Vanilla Soy Chai Tea Mocha Latte
  • super pre pubecent latte grand to tha max with moms birth control pills and a coffee cup cozzie made by burbery, and lacoste
  • Super Venti Latte
  • Hyper-charged Venti Latte
  • Venti Latte Type-R
  • Super Extra Venti Latte
  • Double triple expresso five-shot Venti Grande Latte
  • We Have To Resize The Door Because It's Too Small For The Latte Latte
  • It's Not Just A Coffee, It's Also A Hot Tub
  • AND THE ALL NEW!: "You'll Need To Take Out A Mortgage For The Price Of this Latte Latte"
  • H2 Hummer's gas tank
  • Oprah's Venti Double-chinned clit-dick Latte

Note: A normal coffee isn't currently available at starbucks, instead you have to buy some expensive shit with a load of sugar and a billion other things in for the price of a rather large house

Actually a cup of coffee is just a cup of coffee and you can get it for nearly the same price at Starbucks as you would at any convenience store. Of course you will pay a little more than a convenience store because the coffee doesn't taste like pencil shavings. :lol:

I think $1.90 is what I pay for a Venti coffee around here but I usually just buy a pound to make at home.