Death to "White Van Man"

One Symbol

Ok, so if you're outside the UK then you probably haven't heard the term "White Van Man".

If you are in the UK, then you'll know all about these tossers!

In short, a white van man is a manual labourer (I'm not tarring them all with the same brush though) who normally drives a white transit van.

White van man is an unreconstructed alpha male - swigs beer, shouts derogative sexual obscenities at passing women, picks fights with anyone (includes his own mates) and drives in an erratic, dangerous & menacing way towards other motorists & road users.

If like me you're sick to death with these idiots then please feel free to vent your frustation on this thread!

too funny, reminds me of what's affectionately known in my family as "the van dwellers"... two of my brothers friends resided in their ...yes,white van...parked outside our house for a few months.

was filled to the brim with beer cans and take-out trash and came complete with a rusted hole in the corner from which they could relieve themselves.

one was a landscaper and wore no shoes and the other unemployed one had what could only be described as a "rat's nest" on top of his head.

we always laughed that someday archeologists would be stymied by the fate of "the van dwellers"... :D

We have a white van man around the corner from my house, which is parked outside his ex-wife's and his children's house. Most nights you can hear him stood outside, barking rude words at her, and they trade blows back and forth. He also gets drunk and sleeps in the van every night, thanks to the wife.

White Van Men are a fucking institution.

Upon taking their jobs they're definitely require to be able to drink 30 pints in a night, be unnervingly stupid and, of course, have honking and cheap come-ons to shout out their windows pre-prepared.

Vile men.

Ok, so if you're outside the UK then you probably haven't heard the term "White Van Man".

In short, a white van man is a manual labourer (I'm not tarring them all with the same brush though) who normally drives a white transit van.

White van man is an unreconstructed alpha male - swigs beer, shouts derogative sexual obscenities at passing women, picks fights with anyone (includes his own mates) and drives in an erratic, dangerous & menacing way towards other motorists & road users.

If like me you're sick to death with these idiots then please feel free to vent your frustation on this thread!

You came to the wrong place- they're in here, too!

Hey man, don't be ragging on our proud, dignified working class! They're the pillar of our society! These greasy-handed, beer-bellied, buttcrack-showing REAL men make it possible for pansies like us to have cable TV and landscaped gardens. They also serve as good reminders to women that their true function is to act as objects of sexual desire for men to ogle, and here in the U.S. of A they also help to remind us what real Americans are by belittling their Latin American underlings.

Wow, I really wouldn't make a good Communist...

Hey man, don't be ragging on our proud, dignified working class! They're the pillar of our society! These greasy-handed, beer-bellied, buttcrack-showing REAL men make it possible for pansies like us to have cable TV and landscaped gardens. They also serve as good reminders to women that their true function is to act as objects of sexual desire for men to ogle, and here in the U.S. of A they also help to remind us what real Americans are by belittling their Latin American underlings.

Wow, I really wouldn't make a good Communist...

Trust me - white van men have NOTHING to do with the proud, dignified working class. I'm working class myself (proud of it) but I'd like to think that I have standards of behaviour & decency that white van men have & will never have.

Anyway, what do you want cable TV for? B):D

In the US their called Teamsters :lol:

No offense my union brothers

Archived