Back....again

Little Miss

Hey all.....those of you who remember me.....God knows if any of you out there do....for those who don't I was Little Miss James Patrick Page.......honestly couldn't be bothered having the full name again, but it's the same old me. Except older (18), at uni in Liverpool (nearing the end of my first year, scary).

I'd really love to here from any old timers?

Or generally say 'hey' to new people who don't know me :)

Strange being back.....

Hey all.....those of you who remember me.....God knows if any of you out there do....for those who don't I was Little Miss James Patrick Page.......honestly couldn't be bothered having the full name again, but it's the same old me. Except older (18), at uni in Liverpool (nearing the end of my first year, scary).

Strange being back.....

Welcome back and i do remember you

Hey....what was your original screename?

I looked at the online people and either everyone is new, or people have changed their screenames....

All so confusing.

Yes alot of people have changed their name/

Euro for a while now , had to change it to that name cos "In through the out door" stop working

Strange being back.....

Hey Lil Missy! Good to see you. You look all grown up! Like your hair-do, it suits your face nicely. :)

Hotplant/cinnamongirl here.

:wave:

HI!

I'm missing a bunch of the "oldbies" around here lately, this place isn't the same without them.

I am more than happy to make new friends, but old ones make the world complete, you know?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

Archived