Smokers

Little Miss

I think its 15% of smokers get cancer, the big problem is cardio vascular problems and ephesyma. I never thought i'd be a full time smoker, but there is some solace in smoking and they say its got anti depressive effects. I am certainly not promoting it and if it had anything to do with cool, i would have been smoking when i was much younger. Anyway, to the smokers, take fish oil and aspirin.

No, I'm sorry because it does look cool. End of story. That's why I put the photos up... I'm not justifying it or condoning it, just proving that in some cases it is an undeniably cool article of fashion...

Totally Dude!

9688943e.jpg

^Haha, funny. but i saw a nature show where monkeys were eating old fermented fruit and getting drunk of it and falling all over the place. Again, we all are creatures of habit in one way or another.

^Haha, funny. but i saw a nature show where monkeys were eating old fermented fruit and getting drunk of it and falling all over the place. Again, we all are creatures of habit in one way or another.

Yeah, we are. This is by no means a shot at you personally. You just openned the door for me to say that, for everyone out there who thinks smoking is ok.... give it another thought. I won't dwell on the subject but . give the fucking habit up.

QUOTE (middlezep @ May 17 2008, 04:44 PM)

Yeah, we are. This is by no means a shot at you personally. You just openned the door for me to say that, for everyone out there who thinks smoking is ok.... give it another thought. I won't dwell on the subject but . give the fucking habit up.

Yes, and take up drinking, as drinking is still glorified nightly on network television targeting youth and young "adults"..... There's a habit that's socially acceptable to almost everyone, no matter how many bodies end up in the morgue nightly.......

3-11-04.jpg

Here's a PSA for this "bad" habit....

jacqui_poster.jpg

That's True.... Many on the wrong end of a drunken driver end up like this....

photo10.jpg

I certainly don't condone drinking and driving. Bad is bad and wrong is wrong

Sorry, but you are the boring one. You think of smoking as a really interesting hobby. Heaven forbid somebody doesn't share the same fascination with you over your hobby. Have you ventured into the cherry tobacco/pipe aspect of your hobby yet?

It's not a hobby, it's an addiction.

We were just talking about drinking these past few weeks in my health class. At my school having a few minor consumptions on your record is no big deal. I'm not trying to be preachy, but we watched a video about what drunk driving accidents can do to family. It was really sad, on lady lost her son. He was riding his bike to a friend's house and was hit. Another lady was almost full term on her baby and was hit by a drunk driver and lost the baby. Some kids in my class thought it was hysterical. If you are going to drink fine, but just don't drive. I'm not going to say don't drink, because most people do and there isn't anything wrong with it. Just don't drive.

We were just talking about drinking these past few weeks in my health class. At my school having a few minor consumptions on your record is no big deal. I'm not trying to be preachy, but we watched a video about what drunk driving accidents can do to family. It was really sad, on lady lost her son. He was riding his bike to a friend's house and was hit. Another lady was almost full term on her baby and was hit by a drunk driver and lost the baby. Some kids in my class thought it was hysterical. If you are going to drink fine, but just don't drive. I'm not going to say don't drink, because most people do and there isn't anything wrong with it. Just don't drive.

Yes, it's sad....

And that's what MADD is all about...

Mothers Against Drunk Driving.

They're not Against Drunks.

They're not Against Drivers.

They're not Against Teens.

But, they are ...against "Drunk" Drivers...of A-N-Y age or group !

We banned smoking commericals fromall TV advertising years ago.

We need to do the same for alcohol.

Let them advertise in Bars, Taverns, Pubs, and Clubs.....Thats a target audience if I ever saw one !

Yes, and take up drinking, as drinking is still glorified nightly on network television targeting youth and young "adults"..... There's a habit that's socially acceptable to almost everyone, no matter how many bodies end up in the morgue nightly.......

3-11-04.jpg

Here's a PSA for this "bad" habit....

jacqui_poster.jpg

Dear God. I read that young girl's story and I am in tears. I want to believe that she was spared so she would tell her story and perhaps prevent at least one person from drinking and driving.

I never once in my entire live drove if I had been drinking - and I never let anyone around me get behind the wheel if they had been drinking. I was often the designated driver - sometimes when I had only a learner's permit - at least I was sober.

Dear God. I read that young girl's story and I am in tears. I want to believe that she was spared so she would tell her story and perhaps prevent at least one person from drinking and driving.

I never once in my entire live drove if I had been drinking - and I never let anyone around me get behind the wheel if they had been drinking. I was often the designated driver - sometimes when I had only a learner's permit - at least I was sober.

It's the rule of law in our house and that goes for everyone. Too many innocent lives have been lost to drunk driving.

It's always been the same here in our house.

I never drink and drive (rarely drink at all, actually; too many empty calories). If we go out I'll offer to drive so my husband can have a drink or 2.

Archived