PAGE REVEALS SONG FROM 12/10 SET LIST

zoso

I LOVE that number, it's in my top 20 ever Zep tracks.

Page's best-ever guitar solo IMO, apart from the one during that awesome version of No Quarter on the TSRTS soundtrack album.

I seem to recall that Page & Plant played it on at least one occasion - or was I imagining that?

The Kevster

Excellent

FOR YOUR LIFE...is one of my all time favorite tunes and would be a definite plus to hear live since they've never performed it together on stage that I am aware of! :D

Presence is a great LP and anything they play I would agree with the prior posts would be amazing!

They are such an intense musical unit and have a chemistry that transends time and space! Truely One of kind! Led Zeppelin!

Other tracks on my Wish they would play live ...would have to be: (not in any particular order) B)

Hey Hey What Can I Do! - (Great addition around an acoustic set)

The Rover - (in its entirety...not just the rifs Jimmy!)

In The Light - (Robert performed that with his band but to hear it with Jimmy, John Paul Jones and Jason would be amazing!...one of my favorites of all time!)

Carouselambra (a number that I wished they did during the Tour of Europe which unfortunately never made it to the US)

Dazed and Confused - just because we need to hear Jimmy's Bow!

No Quarter - John Paul Jones is just incredible on the organ and piano!

How Many More Times - Great tune from the early days and so amazing live!

Since I've Been Loving You - Bluesy Ballet that must be heard

Tea for One/I'm Gonna Crawl medly

The Rain Song - Robert and Jimmy bring this to another level...live!

The Ocean - Just because Bonzo deserves to be moved by Jason's drumming up in Heaven!

Out on the Tiles

Ramble On - cause it says so much...

What is and What Should (always) Be!

Black Dog

Whole Lotta Love - (extended to include all of Jimmy's, Robert's, and JPJ's musical muzing...)

and

Stairway to Heaven - Because its a magnificant piece and millions love it

Thank You!

and one track that I'd like to see retired just because its to over played is "Rock and Roll"

sorry to those that enjoy it, but just a personal preference.

But anything they pull from their catalogue of tunes would be memorable and maybe a few blues numbers or other jams they're mulling around with....!!

Thanks for all the great tunes over the decades!

DieHardZepFan! from NY (aka Vic)

Hot! For Your Life will be excellent. :D such a groovy song

That Achilles - FYL 1,2 opening of Presence is killer.

I had thought hoping for that tune would be pure fantasy.

Great news... too bad I won't be there to see it. :(

I hope they open with

Achilles -> For Your Life

That would blow the roof off the O2, no doubt.

I LOVE that number, it's in my top 20 ever Zep tracks.

Page's best-ever guitar solo IMO, apart from the one during that awesome version of No Quarter on the TSRTS soundtrack album.

I seem to recall that Page & Plant played it on at least one occasion - or was I imagining that?

The Kevster

No it was never played live. Page rehearsed it for the Coverdale/Page tour but it never made the stage. I have a bootleg of the soundcheck with Page, Guy Pratt and Denny Carmasi playing it

Archived