ROCK THE PARK..LONDON CANADA

Juliet

Hello:

I wanted to let you know about an event happening in London Canada July 23-26/08.

It's called ROCK THE PARK. It's a four day event featuring Canadian, British and US artists. The purpose is not only to have a great rawkin' time but to also raise funds for The Bethany's Hope Foundation

I volunteer by delivering some posters. They are all up!!!!!

Here's the website http://www.rockthepark.ca/

Juliet :thumbsup:

Edited by Juliet

• 4 weeks later...
Hello:

I wanted to let you know about an event happening in London Canada July 23-26/08.

It's called ROCK THE PARK. It's a four day event featuring Canadian, British and US artists. The purpose is not only to have a great rawkin' time but to also raise funds for The Bethany's Hope Foundation

I volunteer by delivering some posters. They are all up!!!!!

Here's the website http://www.rockthepark.ca/

Juliet :thumbsup:

Cool! I'm close enough to drive over. Friday's lineup is the only one I would be interested in seeing, though.

Hi Dan:

Thank-you for your positive comments....

I hope you have a great time at the Friday gig.....they are selling day passes now for those who cannot get to the whole four day event...

I've never seen Tom but I hear he puts on a great show. Canadian veteran rocker icons Randy Bachman and Burton Cummings are still kicking ass....In their early days their group was called The Guess Who. When they broke up, Randy formed a group called Bachman Turner Overdrive. They wrote great hits like TAKIN' CARE OF BUSINESS AND BLUE COLLAR...

Juliet :wave:

PS I'll be singing TCOB all day now...it's such a great tune

Edited by Juliet

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...