The Sarcasm Thread

MS1

Oh yeah, like this deserved to be dragged to the new board. :rolleyes:

Truly a worthy vehicle for my first post here.

I'm touched that you've all been worried about me, BTW. But I'm afraid I shan't be staying. When it came to Led-Zeppelin.Com, I didn't come so much for the "Led" or the "Zeppelin", but for the "-". And without that "-", I simply can't go on.

So good night, sweet princes and princesses, lips oh you the doors of breath, seal with a righteous kiss a dateless bargain with message board cold turkey. :P

Truly a worthy vehicle for my first post here.

I'm touched that you've all been worried about me, BTW. But I'm afraid I shan't be staying. When it came to Led-Zeppelin.Com, I didn't come so much for the "Led" or the "Zeppelin", but for the "-". And without that "-", I simply can't go on.

So good night, sweet princes and princesses, lips oh you the doors of breath, seal with a righteous kiss a dateless bargain with message board cold turkey. :P

Bloody typical.

What took so long...

Just couldn't pull yourself away from the Village People Forum?

I tried, but then the leather guy told me he'd let me shave his mustache if I stayed a little longer.

229_wayne.jpg

So that's where he's been hiding! :P

Longer is a relative term.

But not when applied to you.

:D

Bout time you got here.....holidays?

Hmmm. Your quip about my genitalia, or figuring out I was gone for the holidays . . . which took you "longer"?

:P

I love this plan! I'm excited to be a part of it! :D

The beauty of that quote is that it can also be used as a genuine expression of enthusiasm. It works whether it's a good plan or a bad plan- a quote for all seasons!

My affectations are the freshass bomb. I'm full of pithy quotes and shit. :rolleyes:

The beauty of that quote is that it can also be used as a genuine expression of enthusiasm. It works whether it's a good plan or a bad plan- a quote for all seasons!

My affectations are the freshass bomb. I'm full of pithy quotes and shit. :rolleyes:

"The freshass bomb"? Whoa there, Mr. Shakespeare - don't strain yourself!

Longer is a relative term.

But not when applied to you.

And you would know????

:lol:

I just loved it when my high school boyfriend complimented me by saying I was "bomb-ass." What a way to treat a lady.

edit to add:

I totally forgot to make my crack about being full of "pithy quotes and shit."

:rolleyes:

It didn't, but we all know how much you hate attention, so we kept talking about you and about that thread because we wanted to annoy you. But now I understand it wasn't cool, and seeing how miserable and ashamed you are....it makes me feel miserable too.

It didn't, but we all know how much you hate attention, so we kept talking about you and about that thread because we wanted to annoy you. But now I understand it wasn't cool, and seeing how miserable and ashamed you are....it makes me feel miserable too.

And I can feel that you feel miserable. Indeed, in my mind's ear I hear every drip and drop of your big salty tears as they slide from your chin, each one a "ploonk" sound as plaintive and sorrowful as a million mea culpas.

Well, either that or it's the drip and drop of your bleeding heart, I haven't decided yet.

Either way, my humble hatred of attention is only one amidst a plethora of virtues, of which magnanimity is another. And so I say to you: I forgive you. You may sleep again at last.

:P

I'm sure Kat was not sleeping over her fear of your opnion of her.

I'm so glad I get to stay up late and do homework when I've been up since 7 am and got about 4 hours of sleep last night. Sooo glad. I will miss this semester when it's over. I should take 19 credits and sign up for two internships next semester!

Archived