The Sarcasm Thread

MS1

Jesus. You've got me speechless again.

Making YOU speechless always brings me a sense of accomplishment. :P

I just love talking of creeps who huff girl's chairs. :blink:

It's all the rage in the big city, you hayseed. Now I gotta deal with being thought a creep every time I go for a snark lark. My olfactory life is over, I'll be reduced to sniffing glue like a commoner!

:angry:

Making YOU speechless always brings me a sense of accomplishment. :P

It's all the rage in the big city, you hayseed. Now I gotta deal with being thought a creep every time I go for a snark lark. My olfactory life is over, I'll be reduced to sniffing glue like a commoner!

:angry:

ROFL loser.gif

You say that like it's a bad thing---what would your mother think if she knew what you were up to?

:o

ROFL loser.gif

You say that like it's a bad thing---what would your mother think if she knew what you were up to?

:o

Well, what she doesn't know won't hurt her.

Until she catches me snarking her chair, anyway. :whistling:

It does. I cry big salty tears when she says such things to me. :boohoo: Sticks and stones may break my bones, but words scar me for life. It's a special hurt, right in the center of my innocent little heart. It hurts me so bad, I'm starting to like Emo.

BTW--If I'm teaching your children...it shouldn't be a problem anyway. They'll forget how to get to school.

A blessing, since clearly you will be teaching in only the hottest, nosiest, most abestos covered schools the inner city has to offer.

:P

A blessing, since clearly you will be teaching in only the hottest, nosiest, most abestos covered schools the inner city has to offer.

:P

I thought for sure you'd live in those neighborhoods. Shame your kids will have such a short-term memory that they just won't be able to find the school. :huh:

I thought for sure you'd live in those neighborhoods. Shame your kids will have such a short-term memory that they just won't be able to find the school. :huh:

I was on the path to the inner city, but I devised a fool proof plan to turn my life around: I'm going to listen to everything you say . . . .

. . . and then do the exact opposite. :P

Then don't kiss my ass!

Move from snarking your ass to kissing it? I'm not sure I'm ready to move past huffing your chair, but I'll let you know.

ETA: (not sarcastic) I'm so fucking funny! :lol:

Yeah, the funniest people are always the ones who tell you how funny they are. :P

Move from snarking your ass to kissing it? I'm not sure I'm ready to move past huffing your chair, but I'll let you know.

I thought we decided that was very natural for you to do--huffing people's chairs...

I'll make sure I fart on it before I get up.

aahh.gif

Yeah, the funniest people are always the ones who tell you how funny they are. :P

Oh Sammiekins....

crazy.gif

I thought we decided that was very natural for you to do--huffing people's chairs...

I'll make sure I fart on it before I get up.

aahh.gif

Oh Sammiekins....

crazy.gif

You are aware that the above post violates the Geneva Convention and several passages of the Bible, aren't you, sinner?

Archived