The Sarcasm Thread

MS1

The level of sarcasm here is suffering. Too much squawk, not enough snark. Work on it, people, I'm not feeling the non-love here.

Well, you absolutely have a right to complain, Sam ... because god knows you are the most witty, enjoyable and overwhelmingly talented poster this thread has ever had the honor to host.

I pray everyday that the Lord only bless me with a smidgen's worth of the vast depth of comedic genius you seem to dispense at your apathetic whimsy; as if you were merely taking a much-needed dump after a large, gravey-drenched meal of meat pie and prunes.

And you're such a hot dude, too! Can you have it all and still have more than that?

Man ... if I was a chick I'd be all up on your mangina. Alas! Most women are ...from what I hear from all the ladies (yes ...ALL of them) on the board.

~666

Looks who talking. :rolleyes:

Oh Bubble Fecker! What a tit you are!

How I wait on seat's edge; anticipating with fluttering heart the razor's cut of your sharp repartee!

How unforgiving you are to the many pseudowits who dare confront your acerbic tongue!

Nay, I must cede to you ... perhaps we all should ... lest your tongue lash us all like buffoons!

~666

Well, you absolutely have a right to complain, Sam ... because god knows you are the most witty, enjoyable and overwhelmingly talented poster this thread has ever had the honor to host.

I pray everyday that the Lord only bless me with a smidgen's worth of the vast depth of comedic genius you seem to dispense at your apathetic whimsy; as if you were merely taking a much-needed dump after a large, gravey-drenched meal of meat pie and prunes.

And you're such a hot dude, too! Can you have it all and still have more than that?

Man ... if I was a chick I'd be all up on your mangina. Alas! Most women are ...from what I hear from all the ladies (yes ...ALL of them) on the board.

~666

*fans himself* Oh my, Scratch, you do make speeches.

If you wanted to ask me out, you should have shown up with chocolates and flowers. How silly! Why, showing up without an appropriate offering almost makes it seem like you want ME to be the butch . . . doncha, bitch.

. . . no, no I'm sorry, I have to apologize for that. I'm not cut out for this kind of sarcasm, I'm in over my head . . . you radiate such a sinster air of danger, your cult of personality . . . the satan-affecting ascetic with the poison pen. How can I bear the sting of your scorn, the blinding light of your self mortified sarcastic ass? No, I'm just going to have to bite my pillow and scream "Uncle! Uncle!"

It must be pretty freaky out there on the razor'e edge, huh. Like dancing in the dark. I bet all the chicks are all on that like moths to a flame. To a FLAME, son!

~420 :P

Hey, there are three "e"s in Revere! Aren't you a teacher or something? I'd say a dunce cap were in order if I felt I could trust you with pointy things.

:P

Like I said....

Oh give it up, you dirty hippie, Paul-Revere-wanna-be!

:huh:

;)

I've been by the Post a Pic of Yourself thread . . . and guys . . . sometimes I wonder why we even have a sarcasm thread. :'(

I mean if you're just gonna waste all that perfectly good sarcasm OFF TOPIC while this thread lies buried . . . I just wanna start one of those lame-ass "I'm Leaving Forever" threads. Like, for reals.

:computertrash:

innocent.gif

I've been by the Post a Pic of Yourself thread . . . and guys . . . sometimes I wonder why we even have a sarcasm thread. :'(

I mean if you're just gonna waste all that perfectly good sarcasm OFF TOPIC while this thread lies buried . . . I just wanna start one of those lame-ass "I'm Leaving Forever" threads. Like, for reals.

:computertrash:

YAAAY!! :thumbsup:

that means there'll be a next-day "I'm back!" thread for us to look forward to, too! :cheer:

:P

Pfft. I won't look at them. :P

Or even beg you to stay. :P:P

yyyeah... riiight.

Like I dont remember your daily "where's Sam?! :'( " posts before

Mr Lightbulb decided to grace us with his.. illuminating.. presence.

:rolleyes:

manders you are so damn fickable!

..erm.. I mean.. fickle.

yyyeah... riiight.

Like I dont remember your daily "where's Sam?! :'( " posts before

Mr Lightbulb decided to grace us with his.. illuminating.. presence.

:rolleyes:

manders you are so damn fickable!

..erm.. I mean.. fickle.

I wouldn't start a "Where's Hermit" posting habit, either. :P

Archived