The Sarcasm Thread

MS1

awwww.. that is so swweet! :wub:

mmmm.. c'mere babydoll!

bighug.gif

Now you two kiss and make up lol... :blink::blink:

Since I am the diplomat here, let's put both of you in the corner after a "spanky." You naughty two you....we saw you in the closet and it wasnt erasers you were clapping...

Rolls>> :wacko:

btw.. when's the next grammar lesson?

..teacher wanna see me after school?

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

:whistling:

Now you two kiss and make up. How about teach stands you in the closet after a spanky? You naughty duo, we saw you in the closet under all those coats. Wanna clap erasers in the cold?

Cheers all, and GOOD MORNING.

May the spirits bring you peace, love and bliss.

Rolls >>>> :wacko:

I'm so glad that the only people sending my PM's are fucking idiots.

Clearly you're the one who should by talking here. Oops, I meant "who should BE talking here". Didja catch that? :P

Maybe wy'll try to make less spelling mistakes in the posts where wy're calling other people idiots, shall wy?

Write it down to remind yourself. Or maybe tie a string around your finger. :P

Clearly you're the one who should by talking here. Oops, I meant "who should BE talking here". Didja catch that? :P

Maybe wy'll try to make less spelling mistakes in the posts where wy're calling other people idiots, shall wy?

If anyone's the idiot.... :whistling:

:lol:

I feel strangely tense. I have no idea why. And I had a strange dream that I was on holiday somewhere in Italy together with some Hungarians, and my former almost-boyfriend was there too and he was putting on my make-up.

edit: For a strange reason, I though this is the Random Trhead. Now, you all can see how fit and full of life and and well-rested and vivacious and I don't know what else I am.

I feel strangely tense. I have no idea why. And I had a strange dream that I was on holiday somewhere in Italy together with some Hungarians, and my former almost-boyfriend was there too and he was putting on my make-up.

You're kvetching about your dreams now? What, holiday-in-Italy doesn't make the GOOD dream list? Holding out for Paris, were we? Nothing but a pea under the matress, Princess- now try and rest the royal brain.

:P

edit: For a strange reason, I though this is the Random Trhead. Now, you all can see how fit and full of life and and well-rested and vivacious and I don't know what else I am.

Eloquent? Articulate? Perspicacious? Silver-tongued? innocent.gif

That'll teach ya to wander into the Sarcasm thread without your wits about you, snark bait.

:watchingyou:

I totally understand why I have to *bump* this thread to keep it afloat. I mean, clearly it's not as crucial as the color of Jimmy's hair or whether his junk was hanging to the left or right at the friggin' o2.

:rolleyes:

I really wish things would dry out around here, because I've got many fun hours of backbreaking work to accomplish in my back yard. I'm particularly looking forward to hauling the chunks of concrete slab I broke up (before it starting raining) to the dump!

Yay Dump! Ooohhh that smell! :cheer:

I'm really happy for the Miami Dolphins.

With all the hardships in the world today, I feel so blessed that these young millionaires pulled themselves from the ashes and won a football game.

Clearly the feelgood story of the year.

People from Boston always say to me"Christmas n California with no snow? *snarf* I guess that's cool for some people.

Two blizzards in five days. Sheets of ice everywhere. An hour to chip my car out of the block of ice that froze to it. Oh yes, when I fly to California on Saturday, I will be despondent to be away from this winter fucking wonderland.

:rolleyes:

• 4 weeks later...

A month with no sarcasm, I've been stuck looking up Dr. Cox rants YouTube. You goldbrickers aren't pulling your weight!

Do you know what it means for my reputation to have to keep on bumping this thread? Do you know how this looks?

I'm kind of somebody around here, you know.

bling.gif

A month with no sarcasm, I've been stuck looking up Dr. Cox rants YouTube. You goldbrickers aren't pulling your weight!

Do you know what it means for my reputation to have to keep on bumping this thread? Do you know how this looks?

I'm kind of somebody around here, you know.

bling.gif

Yeah, right.... :rolleyes:

(Was that ok?) :)

Archived