Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
Bonham

24 hours to live

I know for sure all my worries would be gone. I could finally just relax and enjoy what ever time I had left, with my loved ones. Becouse I wont be around to see any pain that may come to them in the future. I would take my family, and that includes my beloved cat, and go somewhere like a cabin in the snowy mountains of Colorado. I would make sure there was no tv, phone, computer, or anything that would distract me from spending my last moments with the people that mean the most to me. I may make an exception, and bring a personal cd player so I can listen to my beloved Led Zeppelin!

Eat a tastey ice-cream treat, listen to some tunes, but certainly kill myself before the time finished. I wouldn't want to wait, because the last five minuets would be absolutely horrible.

I'd not wait till the time finished too.

after I rip off a bank :P I think, I'd climb on the high top and jump off it, I want to feel flight before I go..

I'd not wait till the time finished too.

after I rip off a bank :P I think, I'd climb on the high top and jump off it, I want to feel flight before I go..

You're crazy Inga! :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical:

Well, I think almost everyone here has posted what they would "like to do". There's a big difference between what you would actually do and what you would like to do.

What I would actually do:

I'd imagine having the most lavish meal with closest friends and family. Beef, chicken, pork, lamb, seafood, beer, wine etc. Then simply the rest of my day with my wife, if you know what I mean.

What I would like to do:

Hmmm.......let's see. I'd like to go nuts. Firstly, the night before, plenty of sleep for a big day ahead. Next and final day, rent a Rolls Royce for the day, cruising along with my wife and a couple of close friends. Drive around, park on a beach, eat in the backseat with the fold down picnic tables. Oh yeah, and we're all in medieval costumes, like Henry the 8th. That'd be cool. Good excuse to wear tights. Haha.

Go to a cinema that has been reserved just for my wife and I and friends. Ooh yeah, and there would be an old fashioned intermission. I remember intermissions when I was a kid. And during the intermission, a sexy woman comes up to us and offers us food, drinks, and a selection of prestige watches. So I could choose a Rolex or Jaeger Le Coultre or something during the intermission. I'd love that.

Then at night, party like it's 1999 at night in some exotic yacht that is sailing. Fantastic food and drink goes withoug saying. I'd be setting off fireworks and everyone would be in fancy dress. Oh yeah, there would be trained and supervised wild cats roaming the yacht. I'd love that. You know, pat a tiger, scratch under the chin of a cheetah. That kind of thing.

Then, the yacht comes back and moors at a dock. We go back into a mansion that is on the beach. And there is out to sea, a stack of old, decrepid boats and yachts. And on the beach, there is a selection of weapons, a German Leopard tank, rocket launcher etc. And we drive around in the tank, and operate the rocket launchers etc, blowing shit up, including the boats out at sea. Ooh, and the old boats are filled to the brim with drums of fuel. And we'd be cruising along the beach in the Leopard tank, driving over the top and crushing cars. That'd be fun.

Flame throwers. I'd love to operate a flame thrower and set a yacht alight. Maybe burn the mansion down.

And the finale. Remote control planes that we can shoot out of the sky with anti aircraft guns on the beach. We'd recreate the battle of Britain, and have planes with British and German insignias. Fun. And heaps of hot air balloons that are let off, filled with drums of fuel in the basket. I think anti aircraft weapons would be the most favourite of all. Let the good times roll.

That would be soooo.....cool. Don't you think?

Edited by ledsabbath

Kinda reminds me of the scenes in Naked Gun, where Leslie Neilson and Pricella Presley (?) romp around doing all sorts of things that would really take months to do, then say "well, that was a fun day" at the end.

Amen. You can't have anyone there that will spoil the fun. You have to go all out. :D

Oh, if she ever reads this, you are dead, man. I'm already dead, as the topic dictates. But you would suffer horribly. Thanks for the support, though!

Kinda reminds me of the scenes in Naked Gun, where Leslie Neilson and Pricella Presley (?) romp around doing all sorts of things that would really take months to do, then say "well, that was a fun day" at the end.

Haha, yeah that's true. But being realistic, I'd have my wife and I drive around in costume in the Rolls, stopping for brunch and lunch at superb restaurants. Then an extravagant party on a boat at night. I suppose there's no way I'm going to have a cinema to myself with sexy ladies offering me stuff during intermission. And no way I'm going to have wild cats roaming my party on a yacht.

And what was I thinking about tanks and anti aircraft guns and blowing shit up? Fun, but let's be real, that's never going to happen.

But one can wish.

Well, I think almost everyone here has posted what they would "like to do". There's a big difference between what you would actually do and what you would like to do.

What I would actually do:

I'd imagine having the most lavish meal with closest friends and family. Beef, chicken, pork, lamb, seafood, beer, wine etc. Then simply the rest of my day with my wife, if you know what I mean.

What I would like to do:

Hmmm.......let's see. I'd like to go nuts. Firstly, the night before, plenty of sleep for a big day ahead. Next and final day, rent a Rolls Royce for the day, cruising along with my wife and a couple of close friends. Drive around, park on a beach, eat in the backseat with the fold down picnic tables. Oh yeah, and we're all in medieval costumes, like Henry the 8th. That'd be cool. Good excuse to wear tights. Haha.

Go to a cinema that has been reserved just for my wife and I and friends. Ooh yeah, and there would be an old fashioned intermission. I remember intermissions when I was a kid. And during the intermission, a sexy woman comes up to us and offers us food, drinks, and a selection of prestige watches. So I could choose a Rolex or Jaeger Le Coultre or something during the intermission. I'd love that.

Then at night, party like it's 1999 at night in some exotic yacht that is sailing. Fantastic food and drink goes withoug saying. I'd be setting off fireworks and everyone would be in fancy dress. Oh yeah, there would be trained and supervised wild cats roaming the yacht. I'd love that. You know, pat a tiger, scratch under the chin of a cheetah. That kind of thing.

Then, the yacht comes back and moors at a dock. We go back into a mansion that is on the beach. And there is out to sea, a stack of old, decrepid boats and yachts. And on the beach, there is a selection of weapons, a German Leopard tank, rocket launcher etc. And we drive around in the tank, and operate the rocket launchers etc, blowing shit up, including the boats out at sea. Ooh, and the old boats are filled to the brim with drums of fuel. And we'd be cruising along the beach in the Leopard tank, driving over the top and crushing cars. That'd be fun.

Flame throwers. I'd love to operate a flame thrower and set a yacht alight. Maybe burn the mansion down.

And the finale. Remote control planes that we can shoot out of the sky with anti aircraft guns on the beach. We'd recreate the battle of Britain, and have planes with British and German insignias. Fun. And heaps of hot air balloons that are let off, filled with drums of fuel in the basket. I think anti aircraft weapons would be the most favourite of all. Let the good times roll.

That would be soooo.....cool. Don't you think?

I like the part about the medieval costumes and tights hehe, I have to say i spend the entire day in bed with Jimmy page pre 1975. Yahoo yes in deedy.

Haha, yeah that's true. But being realistic, I'd have my wife and I drive around in costume in the Rolls, stopping for brunch and lunch at superb restaurants. Then an extravagant party on a boat at night. I suppose there's no way I'm going to have a cinema to myself with sexy ladies offering me stuff during intermission. And no way I'm going to have wild cats roaming my party on a yacht.

And what was I thinking about tanks and anti aircraft guns and blowing shit up? Fun, but let's be real, that's never going to happen.

But one can wish.

You can have anything you want baby. If i can go back in time and sleep with Jimmy, you can blow shit up!

There's a couple people who I would like to join me in hell, so I would send them first.

Then I'd spend some time with the family, get absolutely shit faced with some friends, and then find some way to be killed accidentally or be dismembered so my life insurance policy will double for my beneficiary.

Lindsay Lohan, Jessica Alba, Avril Lavigne, Keira Knightly, lots of expensive alcohol (and Jack Daniels), maybe some drugs, gourmet food, a warm bed, and toys.

:P

Edited by Nathan

It appears all the men want to spend the last 24 hours having sex, drinking, drugging, listening to music and eating. Oh, and if a family member is around, that's okay.

The woman all want to eat ice cream. LOL!!

It appears all the men want to spend the last 24 hours having sex, drinking, drugging, listening to music and eating. Oh, and if a family member is around, that's okay.

I don't want to eat ice cream. I want to spend my last 24 hrs. in bed with the man i love, some Led Zeppelin CD's, and fresh shellfish and frozen margarita's. :)

I think that's understandable :D

I would run around outside[naked or not is highly debatable :unsure:] inviting my friends over.

Then I would see Ash swimming in from the coast and do :o

and then I would wipe Ash with a towel,....that I...stole from some store and tell him to run off as well :P to that girlfriend.

I hope she's home, Ash

There's a couple people who I would like to join me in hell, so I would send them first.

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

That cracked me up like big time. Thanks for the hysterics.

Let's say that you are going to die in exactly 24 hours. You have an incurable terminal illness. What do you do with the last day of your life?

Smoke 24 packs of Marlboro Reds ^ :lol: