Let's do some research - What do belive in?

Gainsbarre

What do you believe in?  

48 members have voted

1. 1. Please answer thruthfully - what do you believe in?

• Some sort of existence after death
    • Psychic abilities
    • Ghosts/Spirit world
    • UFOs/Aliens
    • God and Heaven
    • Some sort of greater cosmic intelligence
    • All of the above
    • None of the above

I'm past the point of just believing I know their is an existence after death as I have been to Heaven and back in this lifetime.

I'm past the point of just believing I know psychic abilities exist because I've devoted my life to my Child Search (http://childsearchpsychic.tripod.com) activities since I found out I'm psychic in 1991 which has resulted in saving lives, and capturing kidnappers/murderes of women and children as well as preventing women from being drugged, raped and/or murdered.

As far as ghosts and spirit world go I've never seen a ghost however once while working on a case my Jerrold TV converter which ways about 4 ponds jumped off my TV set and slammed down in the middle of my livingroom, and in another incident while working on a case the stereo volume descended from about 8 on 10 to barely audible while I was checking out a case and immediately after having checked it out (which lasted like 30 seconds) the stereo volume jumped back up

I have always believed in U.F.O.s and Aliens.

I'm past the point of just believing in Heaven I know Heaven to be true as I have been there and back in this lifetime as for God well when I was looking down at my sister who was walking above the mist of the pink clouds of Heaven no one else was standing next to or above me. However immediately after having saved peoples lives and their pets from a burning building I automaticaly pointed my finger to the sky and yelled "You owe me one save my drums!!!" The building burnt for hours as firemen had trouble hooking up the hoses in the winter freezing cold weather. The building was totally destroyed. Third floor apartments collapsed to the basement. Every room in the building was either damaged or totally eliminated by the fire except for my bedroom

where my drums were.

As for some sort of greater cosmic intelligence if you count Heaven as cosmic intelligence then yes and again I'm past the point of just believing I in it because I know it to be true for I have been to Heaven and back in this lifetime.

psycho!!

• 4 months later...

I don't believe in any of the above. (I'm assuming by aliens you mean visitors in UFOs rather than the possibility of life elsewhere in the universe).

I really only believe in things for which there is some kind of proper evidence. As none of them have any credible evidence, I don't believe in them.

I didn't stop believing in God conciously, it was just fainting with the time. THough, I believe in something that happens after your death, may it be incarnation, or heaven, or whatever.

Plus I believe in alien life, it is just too probable that it exists, and I love the thought of being not entirely alone. I just hope, if we'll ever get to meet them, we are wiser then now, aand more peaceful...

And I believe in some kind of cosmic energy, I like to call it Love.

Archived