First In Rehoboth Mass. To See Zeppelin At The o2

I know It's nothing major but I claim I am the first person in my hometown Rehoboth to see any Led Zeppelin footage from the o2 4:22 PM 12/11/07.

as my geometry teacher would say...prove it!!!

I know It's nothing major but I claim I am the first person in my hometown Rehoboth to see any Led Zeppelin footage from the o2 4:22 PM 12/11/07.

What about the TV news footage shown on the 12/10/07.

Nice for you,

you are a star quality Badgeholder now

:D :D :D

What about the TV news footage shown on the 12/10/07.

Let me rephrase any full songs, and there was only 3 seconds of Black Dog on the news at 6:30 AM and it was on the eleventh there was no footage on the 10th in this town.

Let me rephrase any full songs, and there was only 3 seconds of Black Dog on the news at 6:30 AM and it was on the eleventh there was no footage on the 10th in this town.

So, nobody in your town watched a satelite broadcast of the BBC news on the evening of the 10th ( your local time) ?........I'd bet there was.

So, nobody in your town watched a satelite broadcast of the BBC news on the evening of the 10th ( your local time) ?........I'd bet there was.

Well I live in a town with not alot of people and BBC isnt aired here.

Archived