Unfinished?

You wish you and I could have a sit down with Jimmy about the Kabbalah? Um, okay. So oh Grand Wazoo, please illuminate me to the Kabbalsitic elements on the CODA cover. I'm all ears! Go ahead, I'm listening. I'm right here. Online at this very moment. Show me. Where are they? Please be specific. Cite references.

Oh, and I like that you referred to my Kabbalah books as "old". Are there new ones? Are the new ones more accurate? Am I missing something? I suppose I should throw my Crowley books and Thelema books in the bin too. Being as I'm so misguided.

Pal, you have no idea what I do with my "meantime" so don't make assumptions. Please. It's bad form among strangers. If you don't know who you're dealing with, better to be cordial, right?

ROFLMAO... (<--- Now that's old) Just catching up to this thread. Damn, Ev, you made me laugh. :D

I suppose if you had the combined efforts of Satan, sorcery, and the Kabballah on your side you could make it happen.

:lol:

I don't know, if you're a hopeless nerd out of your league, it still might not be enough.

if the irrigation circles did indeed symbolize the "records", wouldn't the magik number be 5 instead of 9 and 1/2?

roll that around in yer mouth for awhile...

this may get interesting yet.

if the irrigation circles did indeed symbolize the "records", wouldn't the magik number be 5 instead of 9 and 1/2?

roll that around in yer mouth for awhile...

this may get interesting yet.

IMHO :D - I believe the pic of the circles represent a partial number only. 5 or 9 1/2 in this case would be mis-leading as one would need the entire picture to be sure.

My guess is that there are countless circles represented...my guess only.

IMHO :D - I believe the pic of the circles represent a partial number only. 5 or 9 1/2 in this case would be mis-leading as one would need the entire picture to be sure.

My guess is that there are countless circles represented...my guess only.

see...that wasn't so hard, was it?

a discussion of collective consciousness, as symbolized on an album representing the final musical movement of the world's greatest band, it took us almost 4 pages???

okay, now: do you have any research on the jimmy page side that would confirm his intent as to the cover of Coda? if not actual confirmation, any clues or quotes from this time period that would lead a non-biased casual observer/led hed to your conclusion?

remember, baby steps.....we're right here with ya!

Wonderful! Now that we are having an intellectual conversation on our personal interpretations Beatbo, can you tell me your thinking behind pondering 5? I can come up with 4 or maybe even 7 but 5 is just eluding me!!

The 'Eternal Student' Medhb

Thanks!!

Wonderful! Now that we are having an intellectual conversation on our personal interpretations Beatbo, can you tell me your thinking behind pondering 5? I can come up with 4 or maybe even 7 but 5 is just eluding me!!

The 'Eternal Student' Medhb

Thanks!!

the hindu and the buddhist would consider "akasha" the fifth (5) element...the ether or space. even before blavatsky incorporated the concept into theosophy, a paganistic view would identify the upward point of the pentangle as representing akasha (the others , of course, being fire, earth, air, and water).

yeah, i would say "5".

coda? i would say no. but i'm listening....

the "internal/external student" beatbo

Ahahah! I actually DID think of Ether when I was considering 5...and then it took me on this little detour, I'm thinking:

Robert = Fire

JPJ - Earth

JP = Air

Bonzo = Water

Leaving Peter Grant as....Ether!! Ahahahaha!!

Thanks for your response...

the hindu and the buddhist would consider "akasha" the fifth (5) element...the ether or space. even before blavatsky incorporated the concept into theosophy, a paganistic view would identify the upward point of the pentangle as representing akasha (the others , of course, being fire, earth, air, and water).

yeah, i would say "5".

coda? i would say no. but i'm listening....

the "internal/external student" beatbo

Ahahah! I actually DID think of Ether when I was considering 5...and then it took me on this little detour, I'm thinking:

Robert = Fire

JPJ - Earth

JP = Air

Bonzo = Water

Leaving Peter Grant as....Ether!! Ahahahaha!!

Thanks for your response...

:D 300 pounds of joyful Ether...

I don't know, I have a problem with Bonzo as Water... Bonzo is Earth, too. But then we have no water...

:D 300 pounds of joyful Ether...

I don't know, I have a problem with Bonzo as Water... Bonzo is Earth, too. But then we have no water...

Yahh! LOL! I know, it wasn't easy, cuz Bonzo's actually quite firey also! But JPJ just HAD to be Earth out of the 4 of them I thought .... :)

Yahh! LOL! I know, it wasn't easy, cuz Bonzo's actually quite firey also! But JPJ just HAD to be Earth out of the 4 of them I thought .... :)

Actually, if we use the bands symbols from the crop circle box set, we have:

Robert, feather in clouds, = Air ("He is a Feather in the Wind..." blessed Karac be...)

Jimmy, sun dial, = Fire (Sol)

Jonesy, symbol over sea, = Water

Bonzo, rock w/ living plant, = Earth

The Akashic is the "decending triangle" hence made up of Air and Water... the Holy Spirit in Its Flight.

Robert, feather in clouds, = Air ("He is a Feather in the Wind..." blessed Karac be...)

The Akashic is the "decending triangle" hence made up of Air and Water... the Holy Spirit in Its Flight.

yawwwwn......okay.

coda?

nevermind = nirvana

Ahhh, great point! I wonder when they picked out the symbols if they consciously attended to all of the elements. You know, one can see all of the elements present in each one of them/ourselves. Air does seem to suit Robert, but he is a Leo and if that doesn't exeplify him...one look at him and you'd guess....Hmmmm....Leo!!

Jimmy is smouldering fire for sure....however born under the Capricorn (January 9) sign that makes him Earth....and of course, we all know the Ninth Major Arcana card of the Tarot deck is The Hermit.

Great discussion! Would be even better over a couple of pints! :D

yawwwwn......okay.

coda?

nevermind = nirvana

No disrespect to you Beatbo, you obviously have a lot of interesting observations also, but maybe Nirvana would be more willing to share his point of view if you asked politley? Sorry, I know I haven't been around this board much and yer thinkin 'fuck this newb' but....sorry, I'm a Libra....I like to see a balance :) I think when people start discussing matters of the occult egos tend to flair up for some reason. I don't know any 'real' teachers out there that treat students or those who are not advanced in their work as they are with disdain....surely not good form! And this point is not being made directly to you.....I see several people posing in this manner and they are people I LIKE! I came to this board with the hopes that all would be treated with respect unless they are a blatant idiot! (And believe me....I'm on a board where there IS a blatant idiot! He ruins the entire experience!)

LVX, Medhb

No disrespect to you Beatbo, you obviously have a lot of interesting observations also, but maybe Nirvana would be more willing to share his point of view if you asked politley? Sorry, I know I haven't been around this board much and yer thinkin 'fuck this newb' but....sorry, I'm a Libra....I like to see a balance :) I think when people start discussing matters of the occult egos tend to flair up for some reason. I don't know any 'real' teachers out there that treat students or those who are not advanced in their work as they are with disdain....surely not good form! And this point is not being made directly to you.....I see several people posing in this manner and they are people I LIKE! I came to this board with the hopes that all would be treated with respect unless they are a blatant idiot! (And believe me....I'm on a board where there IS a blatant idiot! He ruins the entire experience!)

LVX, Medhb

point taken. the reference to the band "nirvana" was irresistable. sorry. just trying to steer this thread back toward the coda/led zeppelin subject. i, too, prefer balance....but i'm a scorpio. wonder what the kabbalah says about that?

as to nirvana, yes-frustrating at times, however, i have hung in there. i have engaged in many discussions on a myiad of points concerning "led zeppelin" and i have learned much from posters on many boards who i thought used poor form(and much more from posters that haven't). i prefer myself to try and stay in the latter. perhaps i haven't always been successful.

that said, nirvana has always posted with humor and i have tried to do the same. for myself, that seems to keep things at a "this ain't that serious" level. if that hasn't been clear from my previous posts, please believe me when i say it now.

i am, and many here are well aware of all of the things nirvana has been implicating (believe me, evster could eat his lunch should he so desire), and i am not immune to those possibilities. i am also a huge fan of graphic art from many cultures and centuries and hipgnosis is one of my favorite firms. so i feel that truth and belief may not always be the same, no matter how much you want it.

but i'm listening....

beat

point taken. the reference to the band "nirvana" was irresistable. sorry. just trying to steer this thread back toward the coda/led zeppelin subject. i, too, prefer balance....but i'm a scorpio. wonder what the kabbalah says about that?

as to nirvana, yes-frustrating at times, however, i have hung in there. i have engaged in many discussions on a myiad of points concerning "led zeppelin" and i have learned much from posters on many boards who i thought used poor form(and much more from posters that haven't). i prefer myself to try and stay in the latter. perhaps i haven't always been successful.

that said, nirvana has always posted with humor and i have tried to do the same. for myself, that seems to keep things at a "this ain't that serious" level. if that hasn't been clear from my previous posts, please believe me when i say it now.

i am, and many here are well aware of all of the things nirvana has been implicating (believe me, evster could eat his lunch should he so desire), and i am not immune to those possibilities. i am also a huge fan of graphic art from many cultures and centuries and hipgnosis is one of my favorite firms. so i feel that truth and belief may not always be the same, no matter how much you want it.

but i'm listening....

beat

All's cool....of course the Nirvana implication was damn funny! Sorry, just feeling my way round this place, I love a good sense of humor and I apologize my 'defender' tude came out :)

Ahhhh, yer a Scorio!! I relate buddy! I'm a Libra on the Scorpio cusp, Moon in Scorpio, Venus in Scorpio, damn near the majority of the planets were in Scorpio...I think I'm a freak!! Ahahahaha!! Can you imagine my Libra sensibilities battling it out with my Scorpian passion?! EGADS!!

I do so miss having stimulating conversations surrounding these topics. I miss my teacher! Yes, seems from what I've read the Evster has done more than his fair share of studying...and practicing. Glad to have found a circle of friends here!

In Light...Medhb

(believe me, evster could eat his lunch should he so desire),

Anyone hungry? I am...*)

btw, for the record, my board name has NOTHING to do with the band known as "Nirvana"...it does however have everything to do with a state of being!

(believe me, evster could eat his lunch should he so desire),

Anyone hungry? I am...*)

btw, for the record, my board name has NOTHING to do with the band known as "Nirvana"...it does however have everything to do with a state of being!

Ahhh yes, the neverending quest for Nirvana. I am an avid Yogini however, the closest I come to Nivana has been on a Yoga retreat on a Mexican Island with juuuust the right mix of Isla juices, dark rum, aromatic herbs, and pharmicutical blue tablets....always hard to replicate :hippy:

Archived