funeral song

daviebhoy

That's fine -- actually I drink only on rare, special ocassions. The last time was when Zep released the DVD set in '03, I bought a fifth of Jack Daniels to celebrate. Still have half & will drink that on Dec. 10th. You think it will still be good???

Yeah;it should be.

i never really wanted rock music played at my funeral and if i do it will be the doors

when the music's over and iron butterfly termination if i have to chose a led zeppelin song it would be custard pie complete with mobsters shooting up the funeral parlor.

to be honest dont really want a funeral. i want to die in a forest with animals to eat me our something. anything other than being lit on fire , jetonsoned into the sea or buired in a box like a pet. i'll also settle for dying in a chair or bed and no one finding me for a year.

HOLY CRACK OF DAWN. While we happy people are talking about a happy Pre-02 Concert Party - you guys are talking about dirges. I hope we're not going to do a suicide-watch here.

WHERE'S THE AMBULANCE?

No suicide watch for me. Ever. When I go, it sure as hell won't be by my own hand. I love life too much.

Archived