Four nights in Toronto?

legend1

Ok the new rumour on Yonge St. is that Jimmy Page will dress up in full dragon suit to throw out the first pitch at the Jays-Yankee game on the 19th of August in Toronto, and that Zeppelin will be preforming a 30 minute version of "Let's Go Out To The Ball Game" during the 7th inning stretch .......I hope Third Eye is there to catch it all. :)

GO JAYS GO !!!

If and when they tour I would not find it surprising at all if they launched the tour in Toronto. In the past, our airport hangars here have housed bands needing to practise before the big tour (Rolling Stones for example)....4 shows in Toronto ?...why not ?....thats 4 dress rehearsals before hitting the road.

No disrespect to any Torontonians/Canadians but why would they do 4 isolated dates there?

Because Zeppelin realize what a great city it is and the biggest rock promoter in the world lives there too. Instead of the world going to see Zeppelin like O2,by playing in Toronto they are going to the world(Toronto is a microcosm of the world!)Hooray!

Plus the Canadia Dollar is higher than US Dollar so they can make more money! Whopee!

Zeppelin also love Q107

The dates are ridiculous though,would be more credible if it were in 2009

If and when they tour I would not find it surprising at all if they launched the tour in Toronto. In the past, our airport hangars here have housed bands needing to practise before the big tour (Rolling Stones for example)....4 shows in Toronto ?...why not ?....thats 4 dress rehearsals before hitting the road.

Toronto also hosted the fabled SARS concert where AC/DC apparently blew the Stones right of the stage

Ok the new rumour on Yonge St. is that Jimmy Page will dress up in full dragon suit to throw out the first pitch at the Jays-Yankee game on the 19th of August in Toronto, and that Zeppelin will be preforming a 30 minute version of "Let's Go Out To The Ball Game" during the 7th inning stretch .......I hope Third Eye is there to catch it all. :)

GO JAYS GO !!!

You almost made a very funny joke, but you screwed up big time. The song is called "Take Me Out To The Ball Game", not "Let's Go Out To The Ball Game". Next time, get it right.

Thier Playing at My house next week. :D

LOL

seriously, these rumors are just that. the radio station i listen to in NY said their was talk of 3 nights at the Garden in September. its all BS until a true announcement is made, and the ticket lottery begins.

Rumor of the day:

They are taking the Mothership out and playing on the moon. :unsure::rolleyes::blink:

Satellite feed via internet for the entire world (one more show and that's all)...

R B)

Lost in all of this is the fact that negotiations are supposedly going on with a band that does not even exist at this time. Robert is a solo artist, Jason is in Foreigner, JP and JPJ are rumoured to be dabbling in some studio...

Yep, sounds concrete to me. Where does the the lineup start?

You almost made a very funny joke, but you screwed up big time. The song is called "Take Me Out To The Ball Game", not "Let's Go Out To The Ball Game". Next time, get it right.

Actually... ummm.... Ozzy would beg to differ with you... haha

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OdwOoinuJi0

Poor video quality... but hey, so are the Cubs!

Lost in all of this is the fact that negotiations are supposedly going on with a band that does not even exist at this time.

I like to think of them now as a band that is just in indefinite hiatus. Kind of like how Phil Collins used to alternate between solo and Genesis stuff.

I like to think of them now as a band that is just in indefinite hiatus. Kind of like how Phil Collins used to alternate between solo and Genesis stuff.

Don't talk about He Who Must Not Be Named on a Led Zeppelin forum! :o

You think they were a band when they negotiated to play the O2?

Lost in all of this is the fact that negotiations are supposedly going on with a band that does not even exist at this time. Robert is a solo artist, Jason is in Foreigner, JP and JPJ are rumoured to be dabbling in some studio...

Yep, sounds concrete to me. Where does the the lineup start?

So does this mean Rush has dibs on opening act?

coffee1.gif

:hysterical:

Sorry, let me contain myself.

I wish that a tour WOULD happen in North America.

But, I will need to see it in writing from one of our illustrious persons who have their ears to the correct walls before I believe it. Anything less than that is postulation or delusional thinking. B)

Archived