Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
Paedrag

Good to meet you

I've been a lurker since sometime last Fall and have been keeping up with most of the news, the reviews of those of you who were lucky enough to go to the show last December and finally decided to create an account.

So, a bit about me.

I've loved Zep since I was in 8th grade. I first heard Black Dog the summer before that year and hated it. In fact, I made fun of anyone who listened to the music. Then I heard Stairway, decided to give IV another go and ended up loving it. I'm 31 now and I still can't get the Led out (would I want to?).

My name's Brian, I'm from Central Illinois, work for a huge insurance company, I've lived abroad in Europe (Spain) and traveled all over. Spaniards don't get Zep I'm afraid. They like the Stones a lot, but not Zep. That's something I don't understand.

Other than The Hammer, I love watching/playing baseball, traveling, excercise, and lurking these forums. Now I guess I'll be posting.

Oh, and I promise not to spam the board with false reports about the latest news on a Zep reunion. Unless I hear it from Plant, I'm not buying it.

Edited by Paedrag

This is my first post, my name is Poppy,

and I love Led Zeppelin.