Champions League Final

danelectro59

Oh don't worry about him - he'll be back out parking one of his flash cars in disabled parking spaces again before you can wipe away those tears. B)

Aww, good for him! Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy now :D .

Oh don't worry about him - he'll be back out parking one of his flash cars in disabled parking spaces again before you can wipe away those tears. B)

:D Maybe Ronaldo will park it for him :o

I don't think ronnie will be going to any other club now, he's in love with united!

He is a tremendous player but, his ego needs to be dealt with. He was more interested in himself when he took that penalty. Years ago, his own team mates would have kicked him up the arse for trying that

He is a tremendous player but, his ego needs to be dealt with. He was more interested in himself when he took that penalty. Years ago, his own team mates would have kicked him up the arse for trying that

The little winker. B)

Well, I seem to be in a minority here, but I'm a lifelong United fan and proud of it! That said, I always think that for ANY team to lose a big game on penalties is such a rotten way to go out, and I feel for any team in that situation (yep, even Chelsea). I just wanted to give John Terry a hug at the end, he looked so heartbroken.

I thought the match was fairly even overall - United dominated the first half, Chelsea the second, both teams had their chances and didn't take them. As regards Ronnie - love him or loathe him, he's one hell of a player. I don't like his arrogance, but he's breathtaking to watch, IMHO.

For me, the key moment was Drogba getting sent off. Now he's one player I really do NOT like, never have. He's a great player, but his attitude stinks and he let his team down last night, big style. Had he been there to take a penalty, the result might have been very different.

There you go, just my two penn'orth!

He really stared down the barrel of a loaded gun and came up smiling again after Terry's miss. Just imagine if Terry had scored that? :o

He's a very lucky boy that Terry's miss saved his skin.

For me, the key moment was Drogba getting sent off. Now he's one player I really do NOT like, never have. He's a great player, but his attitude stinks and he let his team down last night, big style. Had he been there to take a penalty, the result might have been very different.

There you go, just my two penn'orth!

I agree with that. His last game for Chelsea I reckon.

Well, my hunch turned out to be wrong, but a classic match worth seeing again and again.

So sad for Terry missing that PK after falling on the damp pitch. Would've been lovely to see it end right then and there.

Oh, btw, i'm sure some of you already know this, but Jimmy Page is a Chelsea supporter. I'm sure he weren't to happy with the results either :(

He really stared down the barrel of a loaded gun and came up smiling again after Terry's miss. Just imagine if Terry had scored that? :o

He's a very lucky boy that Terry's miss saved his skin.

It did save his skin. I think Ronaldo's tears at the centre circle were tears of relief rather than joy. Personally, I would have walked by him and left him there to think about what an egotist he really is sometimes.

CHELSEA SACK AVRAM GRANT

How utterly ridiculous is this ? :thumbdown:

Grant takes over at Chelsea at a time when they in disarray - he steadies the ship, takes them to within an ace of winning the Premier League, takes them to the final of the Champions League, where they only get done on penalties.

Does this club actually deserve any success at all ? Despite the progress made by the team throughout the season, their players and fans alike continue to put pressure on Avram, going behind his back in a bid to get him removed, and generally giving him a vote of no confidence in public.

I was actually hoping Chelski would win on Wednessday night - I am now almost glad they lost. Have they turned themeselves into a laughing stock ? :rolleyes:

Archived