Comment on the avatar and signature

ledsabbath

Hi everyone. I've just spent a bit of time re-doing my signature. Comment on what you like/dislike about the avatar and signature of each last poster, ie, the poster above your post.

If you don't like something, please keep comments diplomatic so no one is offended. Don't just say, "ledsabbath, that picture of a person hi fiving a cat is pretty fucked up". Even if you think it is.

Also, I'll make this rule: that you can post more than once. So that you can read the opinions of your avatar/signature from different posters. The only thing you can't do is comment on the same poster's avatar/signature more than once. So for eg, if there are 9 posts total in this thread, I can post again and comment on the 9th poster, making my post the 10th post.

However, if say a poster called ABC posts on my avatar/signature, and if I post again later in the thread, then ABC can't post commenting on my own avatar/signature for a second time. ABC can post again but he has to comment on someone elses.

Also, I notice that some posters around here have no avatar and signature. That's okay, you can still post and comment on the poster above you. It just means that the next poster will comment not on you, but on the last poster that has at least an avatar or signature. This way no one is excluded from posting and commenting on someone else.

For eg, this post of mine is the first post. Let's say the next poster is ABC and he/she has no avatar and no signature. He/she can post and comment on mine. The next poster then comments not on ABC, as there is nothing to comment on, but mine.

Clear as mud? Go.

I like the photo of the cat and the high five, and whoever doing the high five with the cat is kinda cute ;)

I like the photo of Ozzy and Kermit...

The avatar is suitably rock-gothic...

Nice bit of song lyric too, but I think you've probably got a bit too many photos up, maybe you should put them on a rotation basis, I think there's a bit too much focus on your signature, it's a bit too much, all crammed in there, it could distract from your posts ;)

Well his avatar looks like a boy praying with the devil behind him. Makes me think he was a preacher boy who happens to be gay.

The sig looks like those German shows where men dress up like ladies and danced around. Makes me think he is gay.

The sig texts is a way to make fun of people who are in a religion. Moat likely he is pissed because most religions bans gays.

Well his avatar looks like a boy praying with the devil behind him. Makes me think he was a preacher boy who happens to be gay.

The sig looks like those German shows where men dress up like ladies and danced around. Makes me think he is gay.

The sig texts is a way to make fun of people who are in a religion. Moat likely he is pissed because most religions bans gays.

Oh that's right, I forgot you hate gays...

I guess that's the end of that formally cordial relationship

It's funny how it's always the meat-head who hates gays...

Oh that's right, I forgot you hate gays...

I guess that's the end of that formally cordial relationship

It's funny how it's always the meat-head who hates gays...

Did i ever say i hate gays. Answer: NO. I told you i have the upmost respect for you, even if i disagree with your lifestyle. I threw no stones. I said what i thought. You posted asking for comments and you know there is people on this forum with different views from your's. Don't play the gay card. If you think im wrong tell me why you have your avatar and sig like that.

People who support gay rights do not stand taller on moral ground than people who don't support gay rights.

Is there any truth to the rumour that the Squirrel is now doing Elvis shows in Carson City?

4 times weekdays and a afternoon on Sunday. Peanut butter and banana sandwiches available in the lobby.

BTW-Your Av looks like my Uncle Frank showing up at a family picnic, and seeing that we did bring the good paper plates.

Did i ever say i hate gays. Answer: NO. I told you i have the upmost respect for you, even if i disagree with your lifestyle. I threw no stones. I said what i thought. You posted asking for comments and you know there is people on this forum with different views from your's. Don't play the gay card. If you think im wrong tell me why you have your avatar and sig like that.

People who support gay rights do not stand taller on moral ground than people who don't support gay rights.

Okay, I apologise, you never said that you hated gays, I got that wrong. 'Hate' wasn't the word you used in the PM...

and all I said was I thought that guy was cute, i wasn't exactly playing the gay card...

and my avatar picture is of Giulietta Massina (a woman) lying on a burning martyrs rack from a scene in Fellini's move "Giulietta Degli Spiriti"

The signature picture is a group of Russian Astronauts (or Cosmonauts) with the word 'Slava!' written underneath.

The Jesus quote comes from Captain Beefheart...

I didn't really see a lot of gay references in my signature or avatar, however maybe to somebody who wants to see those references....

Okay, I apologise, you never said that you hated gays, I got that wrong. 'Hate' wasn't the word you used in the PM...

and all I said was I thought that guy was cute, i wasn't exactly playing the gay card...

and my avatar picture is of Giulietta Massina (a woman) lying on a burning martyrs rack from a scene in Fellini's move "Giulietta Degli Spiriti"

The signature picture is a group of Russian Astronauts (or Cosmonauts) with the word 'Slava!' written underneath.

The Jesus quote comes from Captain Beefheart...

I didn't really see a lot of gay references in my signature or avatar, however maybe to somebody who wants to see those references....

See you explained your avatar and sig and proved what i assumed was wrong. I apologies.

I Like the high five, you know I dont like the guy with Black Sabbath (not ozzie) and it looks like some people ruined your thread with their stupid indifferences. Some people huh. I liked my avatars too until someone complained about them. Oh well if their not complaining or aruging what else are they going to do?

BTW-Your Av looks like my Uncle Frank showing up at a family picnic, and seeing that we did bring the good paper plates.

Well you know Levee,there's nothing like a good paper plate.Where's the picnic this year son?

I Like the high five, you know I dont like the guy with Black Sabbath (not ozzie) and it looks like some people ruined your thread with their stupid indifferences. Some people huh. I liked my avatars too until someone complained about them. Oh well if their not complaining or aruging what else are they going to do?

I don't think it was anyone complaining I had to change mine once as well and the mods said it was the size, if their too big they ask you to make them smaller.

While I'm at it you're avatar is very beautiful and a very nice sig B)

I don't think it was anyone complaining I had to change mine once as well and the mods said it was the size, if their too big they ask you to make them smaller.

While I'm at it you're avatar is very beautiful and a very nice sig B)

It's always cool to see people giving high fives to cats. As for Ozzy and Kermit, I couldn't tell who was who for a second. I swear they look alike!

Archived