Comment on the avatar and signature

ledsabbath

Av looks kinda like Ted Bundy, but I don't think it is, since I can't find it with a GIS.

Sig pic is a "meh" cartoon lampooning Bush.

The sig line I definitely like and agree with - well done.

Reminds Me of the Guy from My three Sons Fred McMurray Gone Gangster. Cool though.Ilike it Type O

Your avatar is wonderful - it captures a special moment in your life. :D

You might want to add a sig, though - it could be a photo of something rock-related from your collection and/or a memorable quote or line. :)

The sig: In French has the words me and with in it.

The avatar: Obviously Jimmy from the picture aboard the plane with Robert and he has his hands showing th length of something.

First off, let me say that I'm really pissed off at the rudeness that has been displayed on this thread. People bickering, arguing, slandering, posting in response to other people bickering, slandering and arguing. I didn't create this thread for that reason, it's been totally derailed from the beginning and has only now just recently gotten back on track. I don't know why any mod didn't step in to stop it.

Continuing back on track. I absolutely love that signature particularly. Very creative and cool looking, one of the best ones I've seen. That avatar also looks fantastic but as it's small, to me it looks cramped and fussy. I personally think that as avatars are a small pixel size, they look best with simple, large graphics, but that's just me.

First off, let me say that I'm really pissed off at the rudeness that has been displayed on this thread. People bickering, arguing, slandering, posting in response to other people bickering, slandering and arguing. I didn't create this thread for that reason, it's been totally derailed from the beginning and has only now just recently gotten back on track. I don't know why any mod didn't step in to stop it.

How long have you been on this board for?? There's always bickering and arguing and slandering on here.

The mods didn't step in because you set your own rules for the thread...they're not going to enforce your rules...

The mods didn't step in because you set your own rules for the thread...they're not going to enforce your rules...

Yeah, I set my own rules. And they were broken straight away. What's your point? That's okay, I'll do likewise with other people's threads.

Consider this one derailed and finished.

Yeah, I set my own rules. And they were broken straight away. What's your point? That's okay, I'll do likewise with other people's threads.

That's how things go on public forums brother.... don't give in so easily.

What's my point???

Hello?? :blink:

You wanted to know why the mods hadn't stepped in to protect your thread...and I told you its because you set your own rules, and they're not going to enforce rules you invented...

The signature picture is a group of Russian Astronauts (or Cosmonauts) with the word 'Slava!' written underneath.

The draftsman that I work with is named Slava. I'm not sure about his real name, but it begins with a "V". I'll print your picture and leave it on his computer screen when he's not looking - that should perplex him for a few days...

That's okay, I'll do likewise with other people's threads.

ahhh, perpertuate the chaos.

There's a fresh approach that's sure to succeed in bringing the forum back to a cohesive state where everyone can have civil discussions.

Maybe if we ALL "do likewise with other people's threads" we can attain perfect harmony.

It's worth a try, but we'll all have to work EXTRA hard - let's make it happen, Cap'n!

:unsure:

"Oh No!, A thread is being derailed!.... quick Robin, to the bat cave!"

Your avatar is wonderful - it captures a special moment in your life. :D

You might want to add a sig, though - it could be a photo of something rock-related from your collection and/or a memorable quote or line. :)

Your avatar always makes me smile and remember good times, and your signature makes me sigh (in a good way). :)

How long have you been on this board for?? There's always bickering and arguing and slandering on here.

What's my point???

Hello?? :blink:

You wanted to know why the mods hadn't stepped in to protect your thread...and I told you its because you set your own rules, and they're not going to enforce rules you invented...

Ladys and Gentelman we have seen this before.

Guan, I have over 2,400 posts on this site. You have 15. Now if you feel compelled to make any more unsolicited Public Service Announcements start a new thread and get the hell out of this one because it is mine.

funny, no??

a sacrilege is not following the rules in this poor boys thread!!!!

MODERATOR!!!! :lol:

:D

Rules are kaput..... and are rampant in everyday life....not why we come here eh?

What is your avatar though?

It looks like a far away shot of a school or something along those lines.

The draftsman that I work with is named Slava. I'm not sure about his real name, but it begins with a "V". I'll print your picture and leave it on his computer screen when he's not looking - that should perplex him for a few days...

lol, depends on if he can read the cyrillic alphabet though ;)

Ladys and Gentelman we have seen this before.

Yes, but he's got over 4,000 posts now... When you hit 5,000 I hear that Richard Cole contacts you personally...

Archived