Wars?

ledbaby

Tonight i went into the food market to purchase some milk and couple other items. I always check out the fruit isle. It was so empty, like i never saw before in a store so big. It gave me a strange feeling and made me think of all the recent talk about how things may change in our future, including the food supply. I know there wasn't much left because of the "holiday", but still left an unsettling feeling. On a more positive note, i was able to buy a bunch of really good nectarines! How could people leave them behind, lol. Oh maybe the $3.99 per pd. i paid would explain things.

Why? Greed. Money. Power. We wouldn't be so deep in this mess if the Gov hadn't faked the 9/11 tradgedy to bring about a bigger war. Or if people wern't so dumb.

9/11 was not the governments doing. Someone needs to stop watching Loose Change

9/11 was not the governments doing. Someone needs to stop watching Loose Change

Some people need to wake up and smell the coffee. Also, what's Loose Change? I don't think I get that in Canada :(

Well, you can believe it or you don't. There are quite a bit of compelling facts to proove otherwise all over the net.

By unqualified people. I've read all the evidence for both sides. Outside a handful of individuals, I don't see a whole lot of qualified physicists, demolitions experts, etc. taking the conspiracy side

By unqualified people. I've read all the evidence for both sides. Outside a handful of individuals, I don't see a whole lot of qualified physicists, demolitions experts, etc. taking the conspiracy side

That's because alot of them are either scared or bribed.

They tried to spread the same kinda BULLSHIT after Katrina, The Government Blew Up the Levees. Same bullshit they tried to say happened during Betsy.

Only people buying into it are illiterate fucking retards. :angry:

They tried to spread the same kinda BULLSHIT after Katrina, The Government Blew Up the Levees. Same bullshit they tried to say happened during Betsy.

Only people buying into it are illiterate fucking retards. :angry:

The levees failed because they were built by the lowest bidder. (The American Way)

The levees failed because they were built by the lowest bidder. (The American Way)

Actually they were built by the Army Corps of Engineers so they didn't need to blow them up :rolleyes:

With only four days til the beginning of the next hurricane season, they're asking everyone to have an emergency preparedness kit put together you know batteries,water,food and stuff.

Well mine is all set :rolleyes: v

v

v

v

330cd54b.jpg

Hi all,

Actually they were built by the Army Corps of Engineers so they didn't need to blow them up :rolleyes:

With only four days til the beginning of the next hurricane season, they're asking everyone to have an emergency preparedness kit put together you know batteries,water,food and stuff.

Well mine is all set :rolleyes: v

Dzldoc,

Please correct me if I am wrong,but were not the leeve's only built to a cat 3?Not the 5 that hit? :unsure:

And N.O. is below sea level.?

Not saying FEMA,didn't prepare,just asking the facts.

Back to wars,they are part of human nature.

Joe Friday(KB)

330cd54b.jpg

Hi all,

Some parts are as much as 8ft below like the lower 9th it varies, my house sits at 5ft above sea level the storm was only at cat 3 when it made land fall but the storm surge was still at cat 5 like these shots, from the top of the flood wall to the street is about 18ft The cars are atop the levee so as you can see the surge is not going to be held back for long.

c606eff2.jpg

7e5439a8.jpg

bc52f0fa.jpg

Wait, and what have you put forth?

Nothing. Do I need to? You want me to just paraphrase what the government said happened on 9/11? If someone wants to challenge those thoughts they can and should. I'll post a rebuttal but other than that, what should I do? Tell you exactly what was on TV for a year straight?

I think what Del was trying to get across was that when there are people in this world that would turn to acts of terrorism such as that, we will need to be prepared for war.

Archived