Causes for Dissatisfaction With The New Board

MS1

Okay, I've figured out the smiley thing, there are just enough to make me happy. Still don't like the limit within posts though, and here's something else I miss: Being able to read the previous page worth of posts as I'm typing a new post. Helps me keep track of the conversation.

I miss that too, but overall.... I'm happy.

Here's another one I thought of: the inability to edit thread titles. Because of this, we are going to be stuck with annoying typos FOREVER, in such perpetual threads as "Random Trhead", "Hows the weathrher", "What are you listening too", "Whos got the fricken kewlest name ever" . . .

. . . oh wait a minute, that last one was one purpose. :rolleyes:

Here's another one I thought of: the inability to edit thread titles. Because of this, we are going to be stuck with annoying typos FOREVER, in such perpetual threads as "Random Trhead", "Hows the weathrher", "What are you listening too", "Whos got the fricken kewlest name ever" . . .

. . . oh wait a minute, that last one was one purpose. :rolleyes:

the second to last one was one [sic] purpose.. too. ;)

I take your point though, and agree with it.

I also miss the ability to edit post headers. <_<

..that was a great way to irritate Del and String. :D

and I also miss the ability to see the thread as you're composing a post. I found that (paraphrased) "a new post has been added while you've been composing" alert that popped up in the old board useful.

Here's another one I thought of: the inability to edit thread titles. Because of this, we are going to be stuck with annoying typos FOREVER, in such perpetual threads as "Random Trhead".....

:lol:

Everytime I see the thread, I feel like tearing something to pieces....

If you want to organize a boycott and start your own, I'll help gather a posse.

I'm in,if needed. B)

If you want to organize a boycott and start your own, I'll help gather a posse.

I didn't mean it in a way that the unfortunate typo tickles my nerves. I just always unconsciously misread it, and read it as 'trhat', which means to tear or to rip in Czech. So....

:rolleyes:

I didn't mean it in a way that the unfortunate typo tickles my nerves. I just always unconsciously misread it, and read it as 'trhat', which means to tear or to rip in Czech. So....

:rolleyes:

:o That's the second time you've :rolleyes: d me today!

If it's not a popular sentiment, then it's no big thing. But I'd just as soon have another one. We are going to have to look at that thing for years and the longer we wait the harder it will be to reboot.

edited to add: Well, maybe more like months. But too damn long!

Nothing new here, but I agree with Evster2012 about the function where you can see new replies to the threads you've replied to previously - it was so very useful.

Also agree with Magic Sam that it's often very helpful to be able to see the last few posts before the one you're writing.

Other than that I like the new board very much. Thanks!

Nothing new here, but I agree with Evster2012 about the function where you can see new replies to the threads you've replied to previously - it was so very useful.

Also agree with Magic Sam that it's often very helpful to be able to see the last few posts before the one you're writing.

Other than that I like the new board very much. Thanks!

Same.

Archived