Post Your Ticket Stubs

alwizard03

Post your Stubs and tell us about the show at least what you feel like telling Us.Please keep it Civil

Let's have Fun and let the Posting begin. I will start it off.

BLACKSABBATH76NY.jpg

Black Sabbath with Ozzy 1976 this show kicked it. Do not remmeber the opening Band but after Sabbath played who really cares.I love New York.

mahoganyrushangelhumblepie.jpg

Okay I will do another its okay dont be scared.

This was a damn good show Frank Marino and Mahogany Rush Man that dude can play. Humble Pie was alright missed Peter not being there it was the second time I had seen them and the first without Peter still a good Set Love Black Coffee Angel put on a heck of a show Gufferia is a keybord master but overall they lack something. Mothers Finest a party from start to finish did not play long enough.

30 April 1980 the Warehouse New Orleans LA overall pretty dang good show.

ZZTOP76WITHJGIELSAUTOGRAPHEDFRANK.jpg

ZZ Top and J Giels in City Park Stadium New Orleans LA 76 great show with one drawback Lynyrd Skynyrd was scheduled to be there and cancelled at the last minute causing a riot.But these guys both kicked major butt.Ticket Autographed by Frank Beard Drummer from ZZ Top yeah the only one without a beard in the band.

Edited by alwizard03

160536699_738296.gif

Torn ticket stub from the Led Zeppelin concert that I attended on Tuesday, June 21, 1977 at the Forum in Los Angeles.

I have been to a lot of Concerts but that is the one show if I could go back in time I would have attended. You are so so lucky.When I am envious of someone that is just a verry rare thing.Well except for Jessica Alba's Boyfriend I am verry envious of Him.

I have been to a lot of Concerts but that is the one show if I could go back in time I would have attended. You are so so lucky.When I am envious of someone that is just a verry rare thing.Well except for Jessica Alba's Boyfriend I am verry envious of Him.

You're lucky, too, because I just happened to find the stub tonight as I glanced through my photos. I did not realize that I still had a ticket stub from those concerts at the Forum in Los Angeles. Also, this is the first time I have been able to figure out how to use my scanner.

lasuperdomestonesvanhalendoobiebrot.jpg

The Rolling Stones,Doobie Brothers and Van Halen 13 July 1978 Louisiana Superdome

This was a awesome show Van Halen were at thier best more energy than an atomic bomb.The strange thing was after they were done with thier 30 - 40 minute set The Doobie Brothers come out and just really mellow every thing down not really a bad thing but what a trip. They played a full set then the Stones picked it back up a couple of notches and really put on a great show saw them 3 times in 78 and to Me maybe because it was the hometown but this was the best.

DSC01478.jpg

DSC01480.jpg

Edited by alwizard03

BADCO77BATONROUGEPLUSTHEOUTLAWS.jpg

Baton Rouge LA 1977 Bad Company and The Outlaws I have been a fan of Bad Company and Free and

Mott the Hoople for years .My first Bad Company show was in New Orleans in 75 with Kansas opening.

I had figured that since that show had been so good it would not be possible for this show to exceed that one .Wrong The Outlaws were outstanding as usual and Me being a big Southern Rock fan was ready for them.I had seen them in 75 opening for Ten Years After were they played a outstanding set but at the time only had one album out.Well we are two years and two albums later they played longer and maybe even better verry Hot.

Well The lights go down We hear a crack of Thunder several of them the orange/red background comes on the lights come on and Burning Sky starts.What a Rock Show what a Band No wonder Zeppelin put them on thier lable these guys rock.Dont remmeber the whole set list but I can tell you it was awesome.

BATONROUGE77BADCO2.jpg

BADCOMPANY77BATONROUGE1.jpg

Edited by alwizard03

deeppurple88solernoitaly-1.jpg

Deep Purple Solerno Italy 1988 Solerno Stadium Opening act did not show up but Deep Purple was Awesome Jon Lord's Solo was outstanding Had a laser generated image of Bethoven walking out and sitting down and playing all in time with Jon's arrival and solo.Blackmore well He was Blackmore and on.

queensryche2004nolahob.jpg

Queensryche with Pamela Moore doing the entire Operation Mindcrime show .Sold Out packed in like sardines plus some guy was hitting on my homophobic self .No I did not knock him out or anything just asked Him nicely to back the f--- off . He did and all was well. Great Show.New Orleans LA House of Blues 2004

Metallicaandgodsmack2004nola.jpg

Metallica and Godsmack really good show but the Arena officals did not open the doors until after Godsmack was playing .We did not get in till the second song was over.Great show Godsmack conducted a drum war between the drummer and singer who also plays drums.The Drums moved until they came face to face. I got picks out the booty that night.

skynyrdheart77anihiemstadium.jpg

Lynyrd Skynyrd , Foriegner ,Ted Nugent , Heart

Awesome show many people dont like Ted but this show was great Man has so much energy.Skynyrd cannot be beat .

Foriegner were a lot better than I expected .Ann and Nancy were Hot as always in more ways than one.

We almost missed the show the traffic sucked even on Saturday and that was 77.