Post Your Ticket Stubs

alwizard03

Remember the SS President Al?

f017d6cf.jpg

Thought all my stubs were gone, found a few more stashed in a photo album if I can get this new scanner/printer to work right. :angry:

Never attended a show on it though Love Zebra by the way

I will be jammin' to:

concert.jpg

Here are a couple of bands that are included:

http://my.grafenwoehr.com/video/2944/hanna...an-ordinary-day

http://de.youtube.com/watch?v=jjRJ1MxoJj8

I'm looking forward to it!

Sounds like fun My next two shows are both in September unless something cool pops up sooner.Robert Plant/Alison Krause St Louis Sept 24 and The Allman Brothers Fayetteville Arkansas 26 Sept.

Sounds like fun My next two shows are both in September unless something cool pops up sooner.Robert Plant/Alison Krause St Louis Sept 24 and The Allman Brothers Fayetteville Arkansas 26 Sept.

What do you think of the other two bands? A dire Straits tribute band will also be there.

The Allman Broyhers one of my favorite concerts. Lucky you!

What do you think of the other two bands? A dire Straits tribute band will also be there.

The Allman Broyhers one of my favorite concerts. Lucky you!

I tried to view the videos it said the youtube one was no longer avilable and the other one would not load might be something with My company computer as I am offshore right now.I saw the Allman Brothers many times including back in 70,71,72,73,75 and as recent as 2007 at Jazzfest New Orleans

Last saw Greg at the end of 2007 at the House Of Blues New Orleans.Only Bands I have seen more is Zeppelin and Skynyrd.

I tried to view the videos it said the youtube one was no longer avilable and the other one would not load might be something with My company computer as I am offshore right now.I saw the Allman Brothers many times including back in 70,71,72,73,75 and as recent as 2007 at Jazzfest New Orleans

Last saw Greg at the end of 2007 at the House Of Blues New Orleans.Only Bands I have seen more is Zeppelin and Skynyrd.

Awwwwsome, The Allman Brothers and the open sky.......magic in the air!

The other two bands are Sacco & Mancetti and Hannas Job. Maybe you would like to look them up? I was really impressed with their music especially Sacco & Mancetti!

I will be jammin' to:

concert.jpg

Here are a couple of bands that are included:

http://my.grafenwoehr.com/video/2944/hanna...an-ordinary-day

http://de.youtube.com/watch?v=jjRJ1MxoJj8

I'm looking forward to it!

Can anyone open these links?

KANSASLILLIANAXE03.jpg

Kansas with Lillian Axe outdoor show held in Gonzales Louisiana actually has a roof it is used for Rodeos and such.

Got to meet the band that night but no pictures did get some autographs I will post later as once again I am offshore and dont have them avilable here. Good show really liked Lillian axe's performance but there singer left and now they have a new guy nothing good ever last.Kansas was cool but Kerry is not there so its not as good as the 70's

Edited by alwizard03

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I have hundreds of Stubs in frames around my house, so i will nor piss everyone off posting them all, would take a week :)

Here is two...

largetic85.jpg

Wet day, some bad bands on the bill, but Purple were magnificent, Blackmore came on in wellies and is my 2nd fave gig of all time !!!

queen3.jpg

Hot weather, crap support again but it was Freddies last gig and that makes this a good one to have gone too :)

A few more Zep related ticket stubs on my signature below

• 9 months later...

Wish I could have made that did see Deep Purple a few times the last being in Solerno Italy i believe in 88

I have hundreds of Stubs in frames around my house, so i will nor piss everyone off posting them all, would take a week :)

Here is two...

largetic85.jpg

Wet day, some bad bands on the bill, but Purple were magnificent, Blackmore came on in wellies and is my 2nd fave gig of all time !!!

queen3.jpg

Hot weather, crap support again but it was Freddies last gig and that makes this a good one to have gone too :)

A few more Zep related ticket stubs on my signature below

• 4 years later...

While I have some ticket stubs, some of my unused are eye catching as well.

ticketupdate25.jpg

Besides the main 1980 Chicago display in the back, the unused tickets left to right are: 07/30/77 New Orleans, 08/03/77 Chicago, 10/30/80 Detriot, 08/06/77 Buffalo, and 08/13/77 Philadelphia. There's also an example of a 04/10/77 ticket as well as the unused '77 JFK passes. I am still looking to acquire an example of the August 2nd 1977 Chicago ticket as well as examples for the August 9th and August 10th 1977 Pittsburgh shows. If anyone has an example of these unused tickets please let me know.

Robert

www.behindthetoys.com

• 4 months later...
  • 5 years later...

Please post these if anyone has them. I had them for years and now they have gone missing in a recent move....

New Orleans

The Firm 4 25 1986

Jimmy Page 9 24 1988

Robert Plant 10 26 1990

and

Baton Rouge

Robert Plant 11 12 1988