PILOT OF THE STORM is one happy bunny right now

TheZeppyWanderer

:) It's BRISTOL CITY 0 HULL CITY 1

Local lad returns to his home and becomes the big-time hero.

Hull reach the promised land of the top flight for the first time ever.

Congratulations POTS - you are going to enjoy the summer, methinks :)

I hail from Hull too and it's been like a ghost town around here this afternoon. The pubs were packed, so I guess there will be a lot of sore heads tomorrow..including Pilot :D

Congrats to The Tigers!!! :cheer:

hullcityhz4.jpg

Billy Fuller will be devastated as he is a big Bristol City fan.

Hull join my team who were promoted to the premiership too. :D

Its gonna be a tough season for them but it will be worth it. ( financially anyway)

Congratulations to Hull.

They did it Pilot!!!! B)

Billy Fuller will be devastated as he is a big Bristol City fan.

Hull join my team who were promoted to the premiership too. :D

Its gonna be a tough season for them but it will be worth it. ( financially anyway)

Congratulations to Hull.

They did it Pilot!!!! B)

Congrats to your Potters as well, BTW B) - and yes, even if you come straight back down, you'll both make an absolute fortune.

YA HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

2631491ws8.jpg

What a great day.... unbelievable. Still pinching myself even now. Had to go to Hull City Centre today to see the celebrations at the City Hall just to make sure.

We are going to be playing Man U, Liverpool, Arsenal, Chelsea, Everton, Spurs, Man C, Newcastle etc etc. Wow!

YA HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

2631491ws8.jpg

What a great day.... unbelievable. Still pinching myself even now. Had to go to Hull City Centre today to see the celebrations at the City Hall just to make sure.

We are going to be playing Man U, Liverpool, Arsenal, Chelsea, Everton, Spurs, Man C, Newcastle etc etc. Wow!

Pilot, you must be on cloud 9...Bet you enjoyed yer sen eh?!?! :lol: what a fantastic experience for you and the other 35,999 Hull fans that were at Wembley. It's not Roy of The Rovers it's Dean of Hull City. The Windass Wonder, what a brilliant goal. Someone put a big sign on Daltry St. Flyover footbridge that read "Will the last one who leaves, please turn out the light" :D I've never seen Hull so deserted!

Message to John Terry of Chelsea...if you were watching on Saturday, that's how you score a goal :lol:

Archived