Hypothetical Question: Would you enlist in your own army?

Bonham

Would you...  

37 members have voted

1. 1. ...join the army/military?

• Yes, sir!
    • Noooo!
    • Maybe...
    • I'd remove my trigger finger by any means necessary
    • Only if my country really needed me to
    • Only if my country's cause for war was acceptable to my views
    • Other

Alright,1916,Easter Rising,i'd join,just try holding me back,by this point England was here for 700 years,when we lost the rising our leaders (All except De Valera) Were brutally tortured and killed by the Black & Tans.

The original IRA (The actual freedom fighters,not the terrorists) were a reaction to the black & tans,who largely consisted of prisoners accused and convicted of terrible crmes against humanity,they sewed the seed of hate that grew into the IRA (Terrorist edition) i despise the second IRA for their insanity and the fact that they abduct and kill horsies in their spare time (Shergar)

tell me about it sweetheart. stanley cup is so much classier

Hmmm, so was Jimmy Page when he was on heroin. I do need to change it though, thought it was funny because of the Simpsons.

I'll change mine if you change yours to this......

---------------------------------------------------------->bunchimulticolorts8.gif

It is when my team's the one that won it.

Stanley Cup, is that named after a plumber's cod piece? If it shiny does it attract more to it? Kool-Aid tastes good and NASCAR commemorative plates lining the walls of a single-wide are good decor choices too! :D

Archived