Hypothetical Question: Would you enlist in your own army?

Bonham

Would you...  

37 members have voted

1. 1. ...join the army/military?

• Yes, sir!
    • Noooo!
    • Maybe...
    • I'd remove my trigger finger by any means necessary
    • Only if my country really needed me to
    • Only if my country's cause for war was acceptable to my views
    • Other

Shhepdog,what do you think of bi's?we're "fruitful",in fact,gays are fruitful,sorry,fruity,well anyway,fuck off,there's nothing wrong with it.

Well, Like, yeah there is. Apparently you can't make up your mind on what you like so how's about you fuck off and go choke down a hot load at the local rest stop. This would be a typical response.

As long as it doesn't affect me or my family then I don't care which hole you stick it in. At the point of influencing anything in my sphere I'll shut it down. In that sense I'm a bit liberal, if it makes you happy then I guess I'd rather someone be happy than miserable. I do have strong personal beliefs however and since I do serve my country unlike some other deadbeats who don't donate to society I do have the right to speak my piece.

So if I want to call you a slovenly fag it's ok. I can't help if someone takes offense, you can tell the size of a person by what makes them mad. Clean the sand out of your Vag and get over it.

And I the stupidity of the elderly

Sorry to upset the herd drummer, been a couple days since someone got riled up on this post.

If I let the sheep just graze then it get boring and die off, I got nip some heels remind them of the wolves.

Oh and your not ignorant, I've read your posts. Doesn't mean I won't poke the jab now and again.

I do have strong personal beliefs however and since I do serve my country unlike some other deadbeats who don't donate to society I do have the right to speak my piece.

Guess you'll have to re-read the bill of rights, freedom of speech is not a luxury only afforded to the military.

I'll also take the deadbeats over button pushing anger infused military types. Supporting the troops is more difficult with people such as yourself as the ambassador.....

Guess you'll have to re-read the bill of rights, freedom of speech is not a luxury only afforded to the military.

I'll also take the deadbeats over button pushing anger infused military types. Supporting the troops is more difficult with people such as yourself as the ambassador.....

Hick,

Please reread my statement. I never said the the deadbeats don't have their right to speak their point. I just iterated that as one who serves I also have the right to speak my mind. People treat us like we're just the house help and we have to stand at attention and be silent. I'm in a military that does have gay people in it. I have friends that are gay, I don't like that part of their actions but they are human beings that have the same emotions we do. I'm a crusty old sergeant who's seen the very worst and very best of people so it's funny to be judged by people who's vast experience is the local Starbucks and political blogs who form beliefs off anything their fed. Thats all.

I also like to stir the pot as you know. I'd rather get someone's blood flowing and feel just a little alive even if it's just a verbal punch or insult at my expense. Keeps em sharp.

If people don't like me then so be it. Unless someone here lives in Colo Sprgs wants to be my friend, help me drop a tranny out of a 68' Camaro, go elk hunting, drink a beer, ect then I will have some fun with overly sensitive people.

If you've seen anything else I've posted other that this topic you'd see something else. This is my bipolar post, so to speak. Feel free to play off that last comment... B)

Hick,

Please reread my statement. I never said the the deadbeats don't have their right to speak their point. I just iterated that as one who serves I also have the right to speak my mind. People treat us like we're just the house help and we have to stand at attention and be silent. I'm in a military that does have gay people in it. I have friends that are gay, I don't like that part of their actions but they are human beings that have the same emotions we do. I'm a crusty old sergeant who's seen the very worst and very best of people so it's funny to be judged by people who's vast experience is the local Starbucks and political blogs who form beliefs off anything their fed. Thats all.

I also like to stir the pot as you know. I'd rather get someone's blood flowing and feel just a little alive even if it's just a verbal punch or insult at my expense. Keeps em sharp.

If people don't like me then so be it. Unless someone here lives in Colo Sprgs wants to be my friend, help me drop a tranny out of a 68' Camaro, go elk hunting, drink a beer, ect then I will have some fun with overly sensitive people.

If you've seen anything else I've posted other that this topic you'd see something else. This is my bipolar post, so to speak. Feel free to play off that last comment... B)

I don't think i'm being overly sensitive in asking how people supposed to judge you when you spend 90% of your time pissing razors in jarhead fashion in this thread? I'm sorry if you feel that society treats you like the "house help", but nobody's done that to you here, and you came out trying to establish some sort of standard from post numero uno.

You mention cars, guitars, beer, and hunting...that's enough to connect with a lot of people here... myself included, but the "I'm doing all of you a favor whilst you sit around and do nothing" attitude insures that you'll be able to "feel more alive" on a regular basis.

I'll wait for the non button pushing posts I guess.

Have a :beer: Sheep...

I hope you get through your next trip overseas well, and get back to raising your family, and playing Page riffs.

edited to add one fucking little "r"

Sorry to upset the herd drummer, been a couple days since someone got riled up on this post.

If I let the sheep just graze then it get boring and die off, I got nip some heels remind them of the wolves.

Oh and your not ignorant, I've read your posts. Doesn't mean I won't poke the jab now and again.

Thats fine dude. I'm not really gonna get upset over an internet forum.

But I do have this nasty tendency to talk back ;):lol:

Well, Like, yeah there is. Apparently you can't make up your mind on what you like so how's about you fuck off and go choke down a hot load at the local rest stop. This would be a typical response.

As long as it doesn't affect me or my family then I don't care which hole you stick it in. At the point of influencing anything in my sphere I'll shut it down. In that sense I'm a bit liberal, if it makes you happy then I guess I'd rather someone be happy than miserable. I do have strong personal beliefs however and since I do serve my country unlike some other deadbeats who don't donate to society I do have the right to speak my piece.

So if I want to call you a slovenly fag it's ok. I can't help if someone takes offense, you can tell the size of a person by what makes them mad. Clean the sand out of your Vag and get over it.

Well,your not as much of an arsehole as i thought you were,i hate whiney biitches that say "You're not allowed to be homophobic!" For godssake that's against freedom of speech!Anyone can say whatever they want and i couldn't care less if someone is homophobic,i just disgree with them,it's not right to refuse someone the right to be an arse.

There's nothing wrong with being religious,i'm agnostic with atheist tendencies and a catholic background,organized religion has got too much blood on it's hands,but freedom of speech for the religious! (And those with a lack thereof)

Hate the queers all you want,it won't change much,just don't go around gay bashing people! (It's hard being non-hetero and pacifist at the same time,self defense is necessary)

• 2 weeks later...
Well,your not as much of an arsehole as i thought you were,i hate whiney biitches that say "You're not allowed to be homophobic!" For godssake that's against freedom of speech!Anyone can say whatever they want and i couldn't care less if someone is homophobic,i just disgree with them,it's not right to refuse someone the right to be an arse.

There's nothing wrong with being religious,i'm agnostic with atheist tendencies and a catholic background,organized religion has got too much blood on it's hands,but freedom of speech for the religious! (And those with a lack thereof)

Hate the queers all you want,it won't change much,just don't go around gay bashing people! (It's hard being non-hetero and pacifist at the same time,self defense is necessary)

You are spot on brother. I back in the black, just got back from a trip. I don't hate the person I hate the act. I hate licorice, my wife loves it, doesn't make us divorce our appreciation for all of the other things we enjoy together. I am very spiritual, believe it or not but I cannot stand organized religion. I'm in the same line of thinking as George Carlin (RIP), when it comes to beliefs. Trade some Wampum to see the Voodoo lady squeeze the goat's testicles to see if it's gonna rain...

I'd rather live with men than kill them if possible... :drunk:

Archived