Hypothetical Question: Would you enlist in your own army?

Bonham

Would you...  

37 members have voted

1. 1. ...join the army/military?

• Yes, sir!
    • Noooo!
    • Maybe...
    • I'd remove my trigger finger by any means necessary
    • Only if my country really needed me to
    • Only if my country's cause for war was acceptable to my views
    • Other

Hi all,

Being a 5' tall girl...

I'm fairly certain I'd be useless.

Also I'm crap at the order taking thing. So no.

Now your height/size has nothing to do with your ability to fight,hand to hand or with weapons.

In Aikido,and later teaching full contact and full verbal self-defense;beware the small ones,they WILL kick your arse! B)

KB("Little miss,little miss,can't be wrong)

I love fucking with people. "Always keep an open mind, but not so open that our brains fall out".

Rock On!!!

Over The Hills & Far Away

:blink:

Thanks, at least we know what we're dealing with.

For the most part I stay out of the political threads for that reason.

Hi all,

Now your height/size has nothing to do with your ability to fight,hand to hand or with weapons.

In Aikido,and later teaching full contact and full verbal self-defense;beware the small ones,they WILL kick your arse! B)

KB("Little miss,little miss,can't be wrong)

Hey now don't get me wrong, I'm a feisty little munchkin and I'll kick the arse of anyone who deserves it....but army material? No.

if you havent noticed...i had moved on. this kid wont shut the fuck up. I really don't care if you like honking on this kids nob or not...don't you know it's jail time for that kind of shit.lol

Look, you're just getting old and sad...give up now

Here's another rant:

Anybody in here ever taken any college courses in Poli-Sci? National Security Courses, ect?

Yes

I studied Geo-Politics for 4 years at University

I'd like to say your rants have merit, but I can't.

Because like a lot of loud-mouth ass-cracking war-championing conservatives, whatever insights you feel you may have are always tainted by your ideology. You can't escape it. Whatever intelligence you have is always squandered by the ideological straight jacket you're in

Look, you're just getting old and sad...give up now

Yes

I studied Geo-Politics for 4 years at University

I'd like to say your rants have merit, but I can't.

Because like a lot of loud-mouth ass-cracking war-championing conservatives, whatever insights you feel you may have are always tainted by your ideology. You can't escape it. Whatever intelligence you have is always squandered by the ideological straight jacket you're in

Now that's funny coming from an Aussie. How's that gun control coming along? It really sucks when roving gangs of criminals break into your house at dinner and sodomize your wife while you lick the cat's ass in fear, but then again an astute observation from "Convict Island's School of British Detritus" regarding conservatives. I got my degree in a compressed course called the Middle East. Now I'm studying advanced lessons by being a teacher, I know scary.

Guess I should pity the country that needs heroes rather than has any, Ned Kelly doesn’t count, BTW how do you feel about the “Asianisation” of Australia? Seems to be a common theme there with all the tolerant people there, but I don’t want to stereotype. I actually would love to come to Australia. I’ve always wanted to raise Wombats so that I could shave them to clothe the homeless after their house has been burnt down around the owners after a home invasion.

All fairness aside I do admire someone who has convictions in their beliefs; ultimately it keeps things interesting…hmmm conflict. I do love a good round of insult fest to get the blood flowing so I must ask; do all Australians attend Lemon Parties? It just seems like you might want to check that one on Google (GRAPHIC), because it seems to fit the Godless Sodomite mentality.

Oh and what’s up with the Baby Jesus Quote and the Commie Russian Astronauts? I know of a CAABA but it’s the meteorite stone at Mecca that they go on the Hajj for to look at your mom’s vagina after your big ass head first sniffed her ass when you came in through the outdoor, but I guess that’s why they call them Hajjis.

caaba.jpg

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Throw anotha skrimp on tha bar-bay!

Have a good day, Don’t-cha-twant –a-lot-a pus!

:watchingyou:

At the end of the day, what can I say, you's a Led fool, and that makes anyone cool.

:D Here's a gun for a Monkey

117877c9.jpg

No soup! for you :lol:

Seinfeld_s7e6.jpg

Now that is a .308 Bolt Action, AR-10 Type, 10 Rd Mag, Fluted Bull Barrel, Helical Grooved Bolt, Pachymar Grip, w/Marksman Cheek-Weld Stock w/ Riser.

Nice Scope Too, Perhaps a 10X40-60 Zoom Mil-Dot Adjustments w/ Parallax & Coriolis (Curvature & Spin O' the Earth), Adjustments

Sweet setup, is it your's? B)

Profiling B)

dbc7224a.jpg

There's a thread here have fun :D

http://forums.ledzeppelin.com//index.php?showtopic=4943

Thanks I'll check it out. Well since I'm tired of pissing people off. I really am a Led Zeppelin fan through and through. If anyone cares I've got a couple videos I done of me playing some Led.

Search YouTube for SpecOpPres or try this link:

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_quer...mp;search_type=

Not perfect by no means but been playing solid for about two years now. Still trying to learn scales and lead. B)

"Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new." :coffee:

The punk comment was tongue in cheek when you used it earlier.

As for the parents comment, at least their kid gets his facts straight before talking ;)

Anyways, to SHEEPDOG...where did my comment fit in there? I was just saying that I'd rather spend my time here talking about politics and war than Zeppelin, seeing as how I did that for so long, I'm out of things to talk about.

Did that post really spark that rant? :huh:

this kid's got balls. ehh kid you lose any hair yet? B)

No way.

Haven't we had enough wars over the years.

One thing that gets on my last nerve is when someone equates war with the phrase "kick your ass"

No, war means killing, injuring or displacing fellow humans. Usually in great numbers. Americans are most guilty of this because our shores haven't been invaded by any foreign power in the last 200 years. Ask someone who lives in Darfur and i'm sure they would have a different opinion.

No way.

Haven't we had enough wars over the years.

One thing that gets on my last nerve is when someone equates war with the phrase "kick your ass"

No, war means killing, injuring or displacing fellow humans. Usually in great numbers. Americans are most guilty of this because our shores haven't been invaded by any foreign power in the last 200 years. Ask someone who lives in Darfur and i'm sure they would have a different opinion.

Ever seen a group of Peace Corps members with their heads chopped off? Guess they should've had machetes too. Ever been sodomized by a pitch fork? Go ahead next caller, what's your fantasy... :coffee:

Ever seen a group of Peace Corps members with their heads chopped off? Guess they should've had machetes too. Ever been sodomized by a pitch fork? Go ahead next caller, what's your fantasy... :coffee:

You really like sodomy, don't you?

It's all you can talk of...

Now that's funny coming from an Aussie. How's that gun control coming along?

Very well thank you...We have a low violent crime rate and an even lower death or injury due to guns rate...

so feel free to shove that up your well-used asshole... :)

Oh by the way, speaking of assholes, in every post you make, you're always mentioning sodomy or sodomising...

Are you a closet or repressed homosexual?

Your fascination with sodomy would suggest you are

When you need saving sit there and rot ya stuck up bitch!

Just Kiddin' How's your mom? :blink:

I was referring to your trashing of an entire country because of one person's post. Bit of a paranoid over-reaction, no?

But never fear! After reading your posts I was inspired to stand up and shout our national anthem 100 times in a row until I had no voice left.

:hysterical:

Nope happily married with five kids. I just really hate homosexual activity. Not the people but the act. See I'm a God Fearing Christian and I believe certain things that others don't. For example people who filter through posts and single out the sodomy comments. They don't get anything from the message they pick out the trash and chew on it. But hey it's kind of the same with religon; have fun smoking turds in hell. :o

I was referring to your trashing of an entire country because of one person's post. Bit of a paranoid over-reaction, no?

But never fear! After reading your posts I was inspired to stand up and shout our national anthem 100 times in a row until I had no voice left.

:hysterical:

Same reply as before... :coffee:

Archived