Robert plant hoping to record second album

misty mountain

He said that he was open to playing with Zeppelin every now

Translation: Only when I feel like it, no matter what millions of fans want, no matter what Page wants, no matter what J.P.J. wants, no matter what Jason wants. It's for "me", and only "me", and I hold the key.........................

Translation: Only when I feel like it, no matter what millions of fans want, no matter what Page wants, no matter what J.P.J. wants, no matter what Jason wants. It's for "me", and only "me", and I hold the key.........................

Yada, yada, yada........... :blink:

How about some intelligent debate on a different subject? :o

Let it go mate, nothing you say will change what Robert plans to do, he owes you, me and everyone else, nothing!

I think he does..............mate.

No, he doesn't...........Boy.

Apart from suggesting wannabes to attempt the vocals you have not offered one single shred of a positive solution.

It's obvious you have an axe to grind with Robert, probably envious of all the women he has who adore him.

You say he has an attitude problem but it pales into comparison, compared to yours.

Don't worry mate the second one WILL drop and you'll get laid, eventually.

In the meantime, get your hand off it!

You say he has an attitude problem but it pales into comparison, compared to yours.

Don't worry mate the second one WILL drop and you'll get laid, eventually.

In the meantime, get your hand off it!

That sure was cute..............mate, or maybe boy now...............or whatever you will call me the next time. Any way, you can't upset me :D:D I'm the only one around here that will tell it like it is.

That sure was cute..............mate, or maybe boy now...............or whatever you will call me the next time. Any way, you can't upset me :D:D I'm the only one around here that will tell it like it is.

If I wanted to upset you I would succeed count on that but I'm not so it's all irrelevent.

No you are telling it like you think it is.......man.

Go ahead and try to.................man :D:D

Back to the Topic, I sure hope Allison/Plant #2 is not in the works.

I'm easy going if that's what you want bring it on. :D

I'm thinking more along the lines of Strange Sensation, but he could do multiple projects, it's all about timing.

Hey Reggie, everyone takes shots at me around here because I'm so tired of Plants way's. They never have and never will bother me. :D I have been cursed, threatened, called an idiot, etc., etc. I just wanted to see the humor in what your best shot would have been.

Hey Reggie, everyone takes shots at me around here because I'm so tired of Plants way's. They never have and never will bother me. :D

But we don't know the man. How can we project our desire to see them perform onto anything he does or doesn't do? That's no different from somebody doing that to you in your own personal life. Think how that feels- it sucks! So you move on and do your own thing, because worrying about what other people think about it is counterproductive. He'll come back to it when and if he wants to, and it won't be because a bunch of people who don't know him are bitching about it.

But we don't know the man. How can we project our desire to see them perform onto anything he does or doesn't do? That's no different from somebody doing that to you in your own personal life. Think how that feels- it sucks! So you move on and do your own thing, because worrying about what other people think about it is counterproductive. He'll come back to it when and if he wants to, and it won't be because a bunch of people who don't know him are bitching about it.

'Zactly. B)

Hey Reggie, everyone takes shots at me around here because I'm so tired of Plants way's. They never have and never will bother me. :D I have been cursed, threatened, called an idiot, etc., etc. I just wanted to see the humor in what your best shot would have been.

You need someone to take your mind off Robert Plant.

I think a lot of people do. Reportedly Page and JPJ have been willing to reform for years now but Robert doesn't want to. If he changes his mind, then fine. If not, fine. I for one, enjoyed his last album with Allison Krauss and if they do another one, then I hope it's a good work.

Well I could say that while Robert had/has a big cock, you are acting like one! :D:rolleyes:;)

I don't believe I have ever cursed or threatened you however, I am passionate about the music and the boys so much so as if they are like family to me and I will defend them and criticse them as needs be.

The constant death riding of Robert is starting to get tedious.

Like I asked you before how about debating another topic, ok?

Wow! Pretty sure I know the lake he stopped at. Really is a beautiful sight but never stopped myself.

As much as I would like to see Zeppelin get together again I'd have to respect any decision he makes. I think he's the consumate musician and sets a perfect example for other current and upcoming artists. Good for your Robert. Money isn't everything. B)

pipi caca

His new music is shit, if he reunites with Led Zeppelin, his music will reach new heights musically, let alone on the charts.

Do you guys have any idea of how fast this new album will sell?

This will be ridiculous, but what is strictly ridiculous is Robert's current cooing and vocalized/verbalized humming. Reminds me of the half-assed aspect of primitive blues. Really lazy.

So Bobby, drop the BS and the chick, she isnt worth anything to you, she's got u dazed and confuzed, you've been hoodwinked, you've got a Yoko gnawing at your soul. She is poison, spit her out!!!

pipi caca

His new music is shit, if he reunites with Led Zeppelin, his music will reach new heights musically, let alone on the charts.

This will be ridiculous, but what is strictly ridiculous is Robert's current cooing and vocalized/verbalized humming. Reminds me of the half-assed aspect of primitive blues. Really lazy.

So Bobby, drop the BS and the chick, she isnt worth anything to you, she's got u dazed and confuzed, you've been hoodwinked, you've got a Yoko gnawing at your soul. She is poison, spit her out!!!

That's the only accurate part of this post.

pipi caca

When this project began, I was not a Raising Sand fan and still don't like the cd but I loved their live performance. Plant worked his ass off to entertain us that night. He did a fine job of it too. He was fun and whole night was a joyful one. We even got Alison to smile a couple times. So, if you havent been to one of their concerts, go fuck off and quit raining on other people's parade. And no, I am not a Plant apologist. I just liked the concert.

When this project began, I was not a Raising Sand fan and still don't like the cd but I loved their live performance. Plant worked his ass off to entertain us that night. He did a fine job of it too. He was fun and whole night was a joyful one. We even got Alison to smile a couple times. So, if you havent been to one of their concerts, go fuck off and quit raining on other people's parade. And no, I am not a Plant apologist. I just liked the concert.

The project is definitely a lot better live (even though I like the album a lot). I just don't get why people seem to think because you like what he's doing now, you're some fan looking through rose colored glasses since according to said people (maven - not directing at you at all), all he's worthy of doing is reuniting with Zep. Something he's not interested in doing right now.

Time to face facts...Zeppelin is dead in the water, the O2 WAS a one-off.

From everything Robert Plant says, it's clear he's not looking to go back. Although he has not ruled out any one offs for the future. But that's the best anyone can hope for.

And personally, i reckon that's the way it should be.

Time to face facts...Zeppelin is dead in the water, the O2 WAS a one-off.

From everything Robert Plant says, it's clear he's not looking to go back. Although he has not ruled out any one offs for the future. But that's the best anyone can hope for.

And personally, i reckon that's the way it should be.

Maybe the best we can hope for in the near future (realisticaly speaking- I sure AM still hoping for a full-on Led Zep reuinion) is that his next album with Alisson includes the Zeppelin covers, and at least has Jimmy, John, and Jason on it playing the instrumentals on one or more of them.

What Robert is doing now isn't Zeppelin, but the reviews and record sales certainly show that it's popular and commercially viable, not to mention that Robert's enjoying it.

pipi caca

oh another one of the if it isnt Zeppelin it isn't worth having brigade

:coffee::coffee::wtf:

Archived