I got my tickets....

pop

.....me the wife and stepish daughter will be enjoying them in Ontario Place July 14........10 hours of driving involved but we will stay the night and have good time no doubt!

maybe other folks would like to post their upcoming attendance as well?

.....me the wife and stepish daughter will be enjoying them in Ontario Place July 14........10 hours of driving involved but we will stay the night and have good time no doubt!

maybe other folks would like to post their upcoming attendance as well?

June 10th @ MSG in NYC. Can't wait!

Enjoy the concert pop. 10 hours driving is well worth the effort to see the INCREDIBLE Mr. Plant :yay: I would have driven 'a whole lotta' more to see THE 'ROCK-GOD'.

I did a Good 8hrs to get to London (Drive-Train-Tube), & then "Chat to the Great Man",(didn't I Whyalla!!) LOL.

POP, Its well worth the Drive, & More. Not only just to see "Percy & the rest of this New Venture", but being in his "Presence", AMAZING.

Hang-man.

hey hang-man I have just heard you tell Robert you love him on the recording I have. Just before they go into the battle of evermore :D

Is there an everlasting battle for the love of Robert?

:blink::blink:

I guess that didn't translate very well, but in Portuguese it's funny....anyway. :P

hey hang-man I have just heard you tell Robert you love him on the recording I have. Just before they go into the battle of evermore :D

Hey-Up "Ledded1",

Fantastic, i was hoping that someone would get a copy of this!!, not just my "Loud Mouth", but the whole Gig ( if it is??). I kinda remember when i "Bellowed" my vocal chords to the "Great-Man", but thought nothing of it until "Whyalla" pointed it out to me in Evening Standard @ St Pan Station the following Salvo. Please let me know how i can, (if possible) see a copyy of this??.

Thanks for letting me know it out there, as i really cant wait to see the Footage.

All the best,

Hang-man.

Hey-Up "Ledded1",

Fantastic, i was hoping that someone would get a copy of this!!, not just my "Loud Mouth", but the whole Gig ( if it is??). I kinda remember when i "Bellowed" my vocal chords to the "Great-Man", but thought nothing of it until "Whyalla" pointed it out to me in Evening Standard @ St Pan Station the following Salvo. Please let me know how i can, (if possible) see a copyy of this??.

Thanks for letting me know it out there, as i really cant wait to see the Footage.

All the best,

Hang-man.

sorted :D

I finally registered to this site so I could post. I have been reading posts since December though. I got my tickets on Friday for the St. Louis, MO show on June 19th! I can't wait. I saw Jimmy when he was in the Firm back in the 80's at one of their first tours in Wichita, KS.

I kinda waited till the last minute to get my tickets for the show coming up but I think the seats will be pretty good, in the upper balcony. When I ordered my tickets the show was almost sold out last week!

I have wanted to Robert in concert for years but never got around to it and I decided I had to go to this show since it was so close to where I live!

Archived