Relationships

Bitchin Soul

It's so great all of you are so happy! As for me, I'm single. I have loved for 2 times...and both guys treated me "not that well"...anyway...I hope there will be somebody I will be happy with.

You mean that you find it difficult to be around any one person for too long. You wouldn't have had all the experiences you describe, or be here if it were otherwise, I would think?

why do you assume that?

What I mean is I can't wake up every day in a relationship with someone, and be totally focused on them all the time.

I compartmentalise everything in the sense that, I go "right from 2 to 4 I will see this person" but if that person was beside me, in a relationship, for 24 hours, I'd go balmy

It's so great all of you are so happy! As for me, I'm single. I have loved for 2 times...and both guys treated me "not that well"...anyway...I hope there will be somebody I will be happy with.

Nothing to cry over, Maureen, just be glad you aren't near those guys anymore. :console:

Maureen i'am in the same boat, maybe someday [hope soon ] i'll be happy in a relationship too!!

Well, everyone seems to be very happy. Are you all married? It makes a big difference specially the changes. We used to go out. Now we don´t. We used to agree on everything. Now we don´t. We used to like the same things. Now we don´t. I think I´m happy but something isn´t quite right.

Well I´d have to think about chosing the same person again, but I don´t know what would be worse.

Pretty heavy stuff. It could be the same shit but different smell kinda thing.

Oh well, I guess I would have to say what I read on someone elses reply that I would just repeat but to have my 2 beautiful kids again. <_<:huh::blink:

Well, everyone seems to be very happy. Are you all married? It makes a big difference specially the changes. We used to go out. Now we don´t. We used to agree on everything. Now we don´t. We used to like the same things. Now we don´t. I think I´m happy but something isn´t quite right.

Well I´d have to think about chosing the same person again, but I don´t know what would be worse.

Pretty heavy stuff. It could be the same shit but different smell kinda thing.

Oh well, I guess I would have to say what I read on someone elses reply that I would just repeat but to have my 2 beautiful kids again. <_<:huh::blink:

I have been married with the same guy for almost 24 years. We have been together for 27 years. And we still have a lot in common, we go out to dinner, to the movies, we travel together, we talk a lot, we flirt.... He is my best friend too. We don't agree on everything, but we never have. Not even before we got married. This long lasting relantionship has developed into something more than love or friendship. We are partners for life, we walk the same path together. And I think that the fact that we got married, with the legal issues that come with a marriage, hasn't done any difference at all. And I'd marry him again, even if we hadn't had the two wonderful kids we had.

I hear and see this same thing over and over, with people who have kids, love them to death, but could care less about the person they originally feel in love with. I don't have kids, but it's no mystery that they will play their parents against each other to get what they want. You deserve time together and can enjoy each other if you relax and forget about the kids wants for a short while. Do it every day.

Archived