Relationships

Bitchin Soul

I have lived with a woman. What a mistake that was. I ended up asking her to move out. :D

If you are happy playing some games guys like to play then i guess that's okay. But i don't play the games women like to play. I avoid games at pretty much all cost.

I am happy if i'm having fun. LOL.

Dude it's game playing. You should have sex because you both want to and you are both hot for each other not because ya did the freaking laundry. :o I have never had to do that stuff to get any. Thank god i live alone and don't have to go through that routine.

What routine? You get to play games, too. Don't think just because you need to clean the floor to have sex doesn't mean you can't make her do something to get sex. You just have to know how to get her.

Why are women always on top, spats? Because they know how to get us and push our buttons, while we're still trying to figure them out. And we've gotten close. But every time we do, they change it. It's like a memo goes out:

"They're gettin' close. Change it, change it, change it."

(Courtesy of Bill Engvall :D)

Well, at least we could avoid it if we didn't feel like reading his shit...LOL.

BTW, if I have to spend time after work and school and cooking dinner cleaning up the house, I'm also not happy. Therefore, not in the mood. Sometimes I'm not happy and really tired from cleaning up the house, and then really not in the mood.

Give it a rest, spats.

We know you're NOT in a relationship, and you're indifferent to it. That's the end of it.

I have lived with a woman. What a mistake that was. I ended up asking her to move out. :D

If you are happy playing some games guys like to play then i guess that's okay. But i don't play the games women like to play. I avoid games at pretty much all cost.

Lots of truth in there innit? ;)

But i wouldn't respond to the "enticement" routine either... "If you clean this up we will have fun tonight". Just on principle. The descision to hook up is not going to be based on that. I would feel like she was treating me like a kid or something and i am not gonna do chores in order to get sex. That's game playing. :o

We were watching some nature program, and the male bird had to build a big nest all by himself, twig by twig. When he was done, he did a big dance routine until the female bird was interested. She picked over the nest, and if she didn't like it - he had to start all over in another location. This went on for days, with the male bird feverishly constructing and boogying. He finally got some, though - at the very end. And even he's laughing at you, spats...

We were watching some nature program, and the male bird had to build a big nest all by himself, twig by twig. When he was done, he did a big dance routine until the female bird was interested. She picked over the nest, and if she didn't like it - he had to start all over in another location. This went on for days, with the male bird feverishly constructing and boogying. He finally got some, though - at the very end. And even he's laughing at you, spats...

Awesome and very interesting. I love nature and just shows you how much man still have natural "animal" instincts. I think the women who are complaining about their messy men would be happy with the first "nest"...lol.

We can't all be as civilized as Spats.

It's hard to tell who is a man or woman if you don't know a lot about the person. Not all posts are obvious about it.

Well be sure you pull the sheets back "before" you turn out the lights :)

Well be sure you pull the sheets back "before" you turn out the lights :)

I know a Spanish guy at work that picked up a streetwalker, and admitted that he didn't discover the weiner until they were already getting real busy. The way he retells the story, with various curses in English and Spanish mixed in, is side splitting...

I know a Spanish guy at work that picked up a streetwalker, and admitted that he didn't discover the weiner until they were already getting real busy. The way he retells the story, with various curses in English and Spanish mixed in, is side splitting...

No doubt :hysterical:

What routine? You get to play games, too. Don't think just because you need to clean the floor to have sex doesn't mean you can't make her do something to get sex. You just have to know how to get her.

Why are women always on top, spats? Because they know how to get us and push our buttons, while we're still trying to figure them out. And we've gotten close. But every time we do, they change it. It's like a memo goes out:

"They're gettin' close. Change it, change it, change it."

(Courtesy of Bill Engvall :D)

I am not getting into a relationhip where games are being played. If a guy has to do stuff like that to get sex then he is doing something wrong. :D

Women aren't always on top. And they don't know how to get to me and push my buttons.

That was one dumbass bird. :o

Sadly there are men that will do something similar. It's never worth it. There is no sex good enough to sweat and break your back over to impress a woman. It's best to just be yourself and if a woman comes around who is interested in you and you think she's hot then great. But don't be doing the equivalent of what that bird did. You will regret it. I remember when i was young trying to impress girls and it was a waste of time. I got absolutely nothing out of it.

Awesome and very interesting. I love nature and just shows you how much man still have natural "animal" instincts. I think the women who are complaining about their messy men would be happy with the first "nest"...lol.

We can't all be as civilized as Spats.

I would be very different than that bird. If she didn't like the first nest than i would be telling her to take a hike and to go build her own nest.:D

That's what i call getting what you deserve. Legal or not, i think prostitution is disgusting.

I would be very different than that bird. If she didn't like the first nest and i would be telling her to take a hike and to go build her own nest.:D

LOL, that's funny. Well you made your point. You are not the homebody type.

I was going to chime in on this topic but it appears this is devoted to one individual in particular? Some Spats person?

Yeah, pretty much every conversation he joins ends up being all about him......

That's what i call getting what you deserve. Legal or not, i think prostitution is disgusting.

Yeh - but laying out money to get a penis slapped in your face is one tough lesson. Glad I learned this one just through second hand information...

That was one dumbass bird. :o

Oh, no - it wasn't just one bird - all the male birds do this, competing against each other. The female bird has at least a half dozen nests to chose from, and only the sturdiest and well located nest will do. This how the fittest survive, and get laid, too. Any male bird that just sits and watches all this activity, only gets the sloppy seconds and skanks...

Oh, no - it wasn't just one bird - all the male birds do this, competing against each other. The female bird has at least a half dozen nests to chose from, and only the sturdiest and well located nest will do. This how the fittest survive, and get laid, too. Any male bird that just sits and watches all this activity, only gets the sloppy seconds and skanks...

Well i am glad i am not a bird. I would not want to live like that. There is no dignity in that behavior. Again, you don't put the female on a pedestal or above you on a higher level or act as if she is better than you. You are equals. I am trying to think of a word for that behavior. I don't think a guy thinks much of himself if he does that. You are doing a disservice to yourself. Bird or human, a guy shouldn't compete or break his back to try and attract a female. It's not worth it. Is the guy getting equal in return. Think about that.

Are you saying that a guy who waits for the girl is gonna only get "sloppy seconds and skanks"??? I think it's exactly the opposite. You get the coolest women with their sh*t together who know what they want and go after it. (All my girlfriends were cool girls for the most part. ) Not old fashioned women that want the guy to come crawling to her and kiss her feet and backside.

Well i am glad i am not a bird. I would not want to live like that. There is no dignity in that behavior. Again, you don't put the female on a pedestal or above you on a higher level or act as if she is better than you. You are equals. I am trying to think of a word for that behavior. I don't think a guy thinks much of himself if he does that. You are doing a disservice to yourself. Bird or human, a guy shouldn't compete or break his back to try and attract a female. It's not worth it. Is the guy getting equal in return. Think about that.

Are you saying that a guy who waits for the girl is gonna only get "sloppy seconds and skanks"??? I think it's exactly the opposite. You get the coolest women with their sh*t together who know what they want and go after it. (All my girlfriends were cool girls for the most part. ) Not old fashioned women that want the guy to come crawling to her and kiss her feet and backside.

I would suggest bird watching and/or women aren't for you. I noticed you said "your girlfriends were the coolest." Women are impressed by men who have "their," sh*t together."

Women are nesters Spats, that's all there is to it. If you cannot be a nester I would suggest you stay single and live alone or with a man.

I keep myself looking good and my home very very tidy. A girl like a guy who looks after themselves.

Spats, grow up, what are you like 30 years old?

Archived