Relationships

Bitchin Soul

I would suggest bird watching and/or women aren't for you. I noticed you said "your girlfriends were the coolest." Women are impressed by men who have "their," sh*t together."

Women are nesters Spats, that's all there is to it. If you cannot be a nester I would suggest you stay single and live alone or with a man.

I keep myself looking good and my home very very tidy. A girl like a guy who looks after themselves.

Spats, grow up, what are you like 30 years old?

What do you mean a nester?

I have my "sh*t together" except for my love life. I do my best to keep myself looking good, i am in good shape and my home is clean. I look after myself And i expect them to do the exact same. But i am not doing all of that for them. I am doing it for me and if they like it that's fine. But making myself happy is more important than impressing them. No one is going out of there way to impress me or helping me be happy.

Yes, i am heading for the big 3-0. I don't want to talk about that. It's depressing. :(

Dude. I just hit the big 50 and I feel like I'm 20. So its not how old you are, it's how old you feel. I have no grey hair yet and that helps. Not bald. That helps. Not overweight. That helps. I'm married. My luck just ran out! Just kidding. Women do want to typically settle down. But if you want the wild type that don't want to, you will get hurt in the long run. Better to find one that is honest and ready to settle down than the ones that are players. Unfortunatley for you, at your age you are going to find more players. When you get older they are older and are ready to settle down.

Yeah the wild type ones are trouble I agree. AFAIC all are players though and liars. It's just inherant.

What do you mean a nester?

I have my "sh*t together" except for my love life. I do my best to keep myself looking good, i am in good shape and my home is clean. I look after myself And i expect them to do the exact same. But i am not doing all of that for them. I am doing it for me and if they like it that's fine. But making myself happy is more important than impressing them. No one is going out of there way to impress me or helping me be happy.

Yes, i am heading for the big 3-0. I don't want to talk about that. It's depressing. :(

Don't let anyone fool you. It's perfectly fine to be single and date Spats. The christians started all this nonsense about having to be married and all the taboo shit.

yes and yes

I have been married for 24 years having met a wonderful woman who surprised me by becoming a Zep fanatic after seeing hearing httw and seeing the video particularly earls court footage - the answer to a happy marriage is led zeppelin - before she was interested now she is a convert - more zeppelin makes a happy life partnership!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have been married for 24 years having met a wonderful woman who surprised me by becoming a Zep fanatic after seeing hearing httw and seeing the video particularly earls court footage - the answer to a happy marriage is led zeppelin - before she was interested now she is a convert - more zeppelin makes a happy life partnership!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's because Zeppelin is hot n sexy...oh and congrats on a long happy union :)

That's because Zeppelin is hot n sexy...oh and congrats on a long happy union :)
many thanks and I mean it - she particularly has fallen head over heals over ITTOD - we both love All of my love and I'm Gonna Crawl - the emotion of both songs has captured her - but she particularly loves the grunt of the live versions of Black dog and IMTOD - but the Aphrodisiac is Earls Court Trampled Underfoot - I played that one night after we had some very bad news and both were emotionally exhausted!!!!!!! Sometimes it takes a piece of musical excellence driven by Bonhams gorgeous pedals to make a disaster turn in to a chance to find each other some relief. I love Zeppelin she Loves Zeppelin - we love each other.

many thanks and I mean it - she particularly has fallen head over heals over ITTOD - we both love All of my love and I'm Gonna Crawl - the emotion of both songs has captured her - but she particularly loves the grunt of the live versions of Black dog and IMTOD - but the Aphrodisiac is Earls Court Trampled Underfoot - I played that one night after we had some very bad news and both were emotionally exhausted!!!!!!! Sometimes it takes a piece of musical excellence driven by Bonhams gorgeous pedals to make a disaster turn in to a chance to find each other some relief. I love Zeppelin she Loves Zeppelin - we love each other.

I don't think I can count how many times I've done it to "Whole Lotta Love." That searing, grinding, rhythmic beat and planty "I, I, I, I OHHHHHHHHHHHH."

Just hot!

"Waaaaaay down inside, youuuuuuu neeed it, luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuv." Bonham kicks it>>>

:)

Oh, and your welcome!

Dude. I just hit the big 50 and I feel like I'm 20. So its not how old you are, it's how old you feel. I have no grey hair yet and that helps. Not bald. That helps. Not overweight. That helps. I'm married. My luck just ran out! Just kidding. Women do want to typically settle down. But if you want the wild type that don't want to, you will get hurt in the long run. Better to find one that is honest and ready to settle down than the ones that are players. Unfortunatley for you, at your age you are going to find more players. When you get older they are older and are ready to settle down.

I want an honest women but i don't want one that wants to settle down. There is no point in hooking up with a woman who wants to settle down because i have no interest in settling down. (Much to my mothers dismay. :D ) It would be a mismatch. I want to be having lots of fun, not sitting at home together watching that american idol crap or going to home depot together.

I want an honest women but i don't want one that wants to settle down. There is no point in hooking up with a woman who wants to settle down because i have no interest in settling down. (Much to my mothers dismay. :D ) It would be a mismatch. I want to be having lots of fun, not sitting at home together watching that american idol crap or going to home depot together.

You need a nice, intelligent, well-adjusted, pretty social butterfly. She's out there somewhere.

You need a nice, intelligent well-adjusted social butterfly. She's out there somewhere.

Yes. :D And who is also pretty. :P I think i may have to move to another city to find her though.

I would love to find a girl who liked the same type of music that i do. I haven''t had much luck with that. You are lucky.

Don't let anyone fool you. It's perfectly fine to be single and date Spats. The christians started all this nonsense about having to be married and all the taboo shit.

I haven't paid much attention to what christians say but society as a whole and the media, tv, etc, constantly promote the idea of settling down and getting married and buying a house and having kids as the ideal way to go in life. And it's lapped up. And that if you don't want to do that you are immature, afraid to commit, yadda, yadda.

QUOTE (ledbaby @ Jun 13 2008, 04:06 PM)

I haven't paid much attention to what christians say but society as a whole and the media, tv, etc, constantly promote the idea of settling down and getting married and buying a house and having kids as the ideal way to go in life. And it's lapped up. And that if you don't want to do that you are immature, afraid to commit, yadda, yadda.

Hey Spats, sounds like you and ledbaby might be a good match :) I know ledbaby loves Zeppelin, too, so there's a bonus for you.

*snip*

she particularly has fallen head over heals over ITTOD -*snip*

I'm delighted for you. Almost 28 years here. As a particular fan of IMTOD, I offer a

from the O2. It's, er, the climatic, 'Oh My Jesus' moment. May it bring you both much joy. ;)

I am marking my calendar- this is the SECOND time I have agreed with you!!! Remember the first? It was about your friend's girlfiend calling and bugging him while you were trying to have a guy's night out.

I did everything you mentioned above and it was not me. It was like trying to fit a square peg into a round hole. But I have a wonderful daughter who is the light of my life, so that part worked out great :D

Archived