Relationships

Bitchin Soul

^LOL

I also agree with spats on somethings--like the clingy-ness issue.

My boyfriend told me the other day that most of the people he works with spend their lunch breaks and their "fast downtimes" at work text messaging their wives. Not that I don't love the occasional "I am thinking of you" message, but come on! He says it happens all day long!

Whatever happened to "I'm going to work, I'll see you in the evening?" LOL

^LOL

My boyfriend told me the other day that most of the people he works with spend their lunch breaks and their "fast downtimes" at work text messaging their wives. Not that I don't love the occasional "I am thinking of you" message, but come on! He says it happens all day long!

Or even better. "I'm off to work , I'll see you on the weekend" :D

^LOL

I will usually talk with my wife by phone once a day, or e-mail instead. I loathe texting.

I will usually talk with my wife by phone once a day, or e-mail instead. I loathe texting.

I have a job that I can't really talk on the phone while working. Not to mention that we don't have that new fangled "email" at work. :rolleyes:

My boyfriend also works a job where he's not able to actually work when he gets a personal call.

Both of us can't "fake" work while on the phone, so we don't do it unless it's important. REALLY important. I can still count how many times I've called him at work this year: four. One was when a freak came to my door and scared the shit out of me, the second was when I called him back (his boss wanted to know the difference between charter schools and private schools), the third was when my cousin died, the fourth was when I asked him to come home the day my cousin died.

Big things.

(But I don't have ten kids...)

I have a job that I can't really talk on the phone while working. Not to mention that we don't have that new fangled "email" at work. :rolleyes:

My boyfriend also works a job where he's not able to actually work when he gets a personal call.

Both of us can't "fake" work while on the phone, so we don't do it unless it's important. REALLY important. I can still count how many times I've called him at work this year: four. One was when a freak came to my door and scared the shit out of me, the second was when I called him back (his boss wanted to know the difference between charter schools and private schools), the third was when my cousin died, the fourth was when I asked him to come home the day my cousin died.

Big things.

(But I don't have ten kids...)

I fake work like a pro. ;)

Is it ten?

Ehhh... like it matters.

^LOL

There's this chick at work who calls her husband every single day, during both breaks, and during lunch. Or he calls her. Seriously! It's ridiculous. If someone called me that much, it would be one of the major reasons why I would dump them.....

^I'd be like, "I'm NOT cheating on you, bastard! I'm making money. Remember my paycheck? I'm earning it, duh!"

My future career won't give me too much time do to that calling shit, either.

Teachers use their breaks to run to the bathroom and then talk to teenagers, LOL.

There's this chick at work who calls her husband every single day, during both breaks, and during lunch. Or he calls her. Seriously! It's ridiculous. If someone called me that much, it would be one of the major reasons why I would dump them.....

I see that stuff too... it usually make me think that they've had fidelity issues in the past, and can't stand to not know where the other is at all times.

QUOTE (ledbaby @ Jun 13 2008, 04:06 PM)

Don't let anyone fool you. It's perfectly fine to be single and date Spats. The christians started all this nonsense about having to be married and all the taboo shit.

Hey Spats, sounds like you and ledbaby might be a good match :) I know ledbaby loves Zeppelin, too, so there's a bonus for you.

=

Seriously thoroughout history many persons have never been married. Promoting something which imposes on someones position in life is just WEIRD.

As far as dating Spats, only if he is Joss Stone in real life, then it would be

WANG DANG SWEET POON TANG

Nugie

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aFyGwBgCAAI

:) :) :)

I'm for whatever trips your trigger as far as personal choices go. Well until they get TOO weird.

like people with feet fetishes....what's up with that??? :unsure:

Hiya Marolyn. Personally I don't know anyone with a foot fetish. I know several girls who love to have their feet rubbed and massaged nicely. For some it makes them hot too. I have no idea who labeled that a fetish but if it is a label, I will accept it. I would put it in the fetish category when it leaves rubbing and comes to licking.

But that's just me. In real life I am a super cat. Spats is everyones whipping boy, dunno if he enjoys it or not. That's an entirely different thinga danga langalang and you know it.

:)

<edit pulled apostophe>

Some people have control or insecurity issues of sorts who have to cling or overwealm other people. This is when problems arise. You have to trust someone and let them have their space or your doomed for the relationship to be shelved. It takes time to learn to trust someone. I am of the type who needs a lot of space. And it's not to cheat if I am in a relationship. I am like this with my family and friends too. I respect their space too.

You cannot own someone. It's work and give and take.

Some people have control or insecurity issues of sorts who have to cling or overwealm other people. This is when problems arise. You have to trust someone and let them have their space or your doomed for the relationship to be shelved. It takes time to learn to trust someone. I am of the type who needs a lot of space. And it's not to cheat if I am in a relationship. I am like this with my family and friends too. I respect their space too.

You cannot own someone. It's work and give and take.

Couldn't agree more ! IMHO, no trust.. no real relationship

^exactly

You can't be paranoid that your partner's really not "going out with the girls" when she says she is; vice versa when he wants to go "have a drink with the boys."

I personally learned the hard way that if you worry about something like that so much that you're worried if he doesn't call, you're in some big trouble relationship-wise. I don't know if that means he's really cheating, or whether it means you're really freaking him out. :blink:

I can tell you one thing: I'm usually a bit relieved when my boyfriend goes out with his friends on a Saturday night. I even go to bed without waiting up for him--I KNOW he's not out doing anything he shouldn't be; and if he is, it's doing something that won't get him in trouble with me--unless he's spending too much money or something! (but even that's really not my problem--we have our own money, therefore, other than our bills, whatever he spends his money on is his business).

Hell, last Friday night, I was at home, doing nothing, and my best friend called and I went into the other room,where he and his friend were hanging out, and I said, "I'm going out drinking. Goodnight!" He didn't ask me anything--not even where I was going or who I was going with. He's a bit on the extreme side, but when I got home at 2:30, he was sleeping. Soundly.

It can also depend on were you are in a relationship. We don't happen to be clingy people so it may come a little easier for us. Having said that, it's not like there is a real desire to be apart. I know a lot of couples who wish they're partner would get out once in a while. It does not necessarily mean that it has to be a club or bar My friends and I try to get together once a month for golf. It usually is a whole day thing and it gives our wives a chance to get us out of they're hair. :D Like I said, it just depends on what stage your relationship is at

The lady I was with for eleven years would go out with her friends dancing. No bother to me, I would use the time to do things she didn't enjoy so much. On vacations she would go to her family and I would go to mine. Gave us a break from each other and when we got back together it was,,,,,,,well let's say very explosive :)

We trusted each other.

I also loathe texting.I've tried and failed so I've given up.I would usually only get afew letters or maybe

@#s and somehow it would be sent into the heavens, :o so I phone or email instead. :D

It can also depend on were you are in a relationship. We don't happen to be clingy people so it may come a little easier for us. Having said that, it's not like there is a real desire to be apart. I know a lot of couples who wish they're partner would get out once in a while. It does not necessarily mean that it has to be a club or bar My friends and I try to get together once a month for golf. It usually is a whole day thing and it gives our wives a chance to get us out of they're hair. :D Like I said, it just depends on what stage your relationship is at

Ya mean them out of your hair. :D You only go out with the boys once a month? When i was in a relationship it would be a couple times a week. :D Whenever we felt like it.

The lady I was with for eleven years would go out with her friends dancing. No bother to me, I would use the time to do things she didn't enjoy so much. On vacations she would go to her family and I would go to mine. Gave us a break from each other and when we got back together it was,,,,,,,well let's say very explosive :)

We trusted each other.

Yeah it makes life so much easier when that element is part of things. During the week my wife and I are ships passing in the night. It's been like that for years. I know it's not everyones cup of tea to do it that way but it has worked wonderfully for us. We talk by phone and are well aware of anything that needs to be attended to. This came out of need when the kids were young. Because I had flexable hours, I worked the evening shift to avoid having to use daycare. I continue to do so because frankly....it works for both of us. I'm not allowed to retire though :D

Archived