Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
Bitchin Soul

Relationships

Ok. I am convinced you run around with churchy, goody-two-shoes type people, based on what all you say about your buddies, the girls you know, and the concerts you attend.

Is that a correct assumption?

If it is, perhaps you need to change your crowd. TRUST ME--It\\\\\\\'s for your own good....

You have a good point there. He needs to be with the far right evangelists or something. Shit, I\\\\\\\'m seeing people say a one night stand will send you to hell.

Horse shit too. Many hook up with someone and it just isnt a go. Trust me, if theres no chemistry you had better shelve it instead of running it into the ground. Same for this, dont act like you want a girl and then you dont. GET OFF YOUR ASS and say-----Im getting laid----or getting a woman you can tend to for the rest of your life seeing how some here think that comes first.

Crawl before you walk, walk before you run.

Dont put the cart before the donkey. This is a Rock Forum rock is sexy and nasty if you cannot handle it many may be alone here :)

Rant over>>>

Edited by ledbaby

You have a good point there. He needs to be with the far right evangelists or something. Shit, I\\\\\\\'m seeing people say a one night stand will send you to hell.

Horse shit too. Many hook up with someone and it just isnt a go. Trust me, if theres no chemistry you had better shelve it instead of running it into the ground. Same for this, dont act like you want a girl and then you dont. GET OFF YOUR ASS and say-----Im getting laid----or getting a woman you can tend to for the rest of your life seeing how some here think that comes first.

Crawl before you walk, walk before you run.

Dont put the cart before the donkey. This is a Rock Forum rock is sexy and nasty if you cannot handle it many may be alone here :)

Rant over>>>

Someone feeling guilty over some fire and brimstone, lol? Those one night stands may come back to haunt you in your adulthood. :) Well i'm joking.

All i really wanted to comment on is, kids don't always crawl before they walk. At 7 months my nephew (who didn't crawl very much at all) spent his time pulling up on furniture, etc getting his leg strenght. By 8 months the kid was running. True story.

Totally agree! I'd hate to be judged as a female based on the 'women' that Spats meets...ARGH!!

Ditto.

That's great that you are like that. I just never come across women like that. I have always been able to be more open with my buddies than with women or any girlfriend i have ever had.

That's sad.

Many of my friends are "like that". That's the major point of relationships - people trusting each other. :rolleyes:

Do you tell your girlfriends about stuff that goes on between you and your boyfriend?

What stuff? :huh: They certainly know he exists, but I don't tell them details from his private life, because I know how much he dislikes when other people talk about him. And I know it because we communicate. :rolleyes:

Someone feeling guilty over some fire and brimstone, lol? Those one night stands may come back to haunt you in your adulthood. :) Well i'm joking.

All i really wanted to comment on is, kids don't always crawl before they walk. At 7 months my nephew (who didn't crawl very much at all) spent his time pulling up on furniture, etc getting his leg strenght. By 8 months the kid was running. True story.

Nope, I have no kiddies running about without a parent. I've been very blessed and very careful. Is a bit saddening however. But I'm still young.

POINT: That WAS NOT a chop at single parents. Me and my father were on quite a lot.

Edited by ledbaby

Meant to say we were on our own...

That's sad.

Many of my friends are "like that". That's the major point of relationships - people trusting each other. :rolleyes:

What stuff? :huh: They certainly know he exists, but I don't tell them details from his private life, because I know how much he dislikes when other people talk about him. And I know it because we communicate. :rolleyes:

It is sad. I mentioned before how there aren't a lot of great women where i live. pretty, cool, women that you find yourself totally comfortable with and ones you can trust.

When i mean "stuff", i mean do you tell them about things that go on in your relationship?? Sex life, etc. Girlfriends do talk about things like that with each other.

Ditto.

Well a lot of those women make up the city where i live.

Actually, spats-y poo, my girlfriends and I never talk about our sex lives. We talk about sex every once in a while (as in who's getting it?? who's not?) and that's very plain and not at all how you imagine it.

I save the details to the male friends... :shifty:

why not? ps love your sig :D

For the same reason "alot," is not a word :)

JK

Nope, I have no kiddies running about without a parent. I've been very blessed and very careful. Is a bit saddening however. But I'm still young.

POINT: That WAS NOT a chop at single parents. Me and my father were on quite a lot.

To make a long story short, because i'm quite tired, i didn't think you were putting down single parents. I know you better than that.

clever, lol.

Thank you!

It is sad. I mentioned before how there aren't a lot of great women where i live. pretty, cool, women that you find yourself totally comfortable with and ones you can trust.

When i mean "stuff", i mean do you tell them about things that go on in your relationship?? Sex life, etc. Girlfriends do talk about things like that with each other.

Thanks for telling me what girlfriends do, I'm sure you know better than me. :rolleyes:

I already told you that he doesn't like when others talk about him (when he's not present), so I respect it as much as I can. He trusts me completely, so I behave accordingly to that.

Nevertheless, our relationship is also "my" relationship, so it's natural that I tell my friends about things that concern myself, too. He does the same thing; I know for sure his mom knows a lot about me, but I wasn't the one who told her. :lol:

Yes, we do talk about sex. I told them that he's good. :rolleyes:

Well a lot of those women make up the city where i live.

I don't care what you think about women in Toronto (I'm sure you know them all :rolleyes: ), your generalizations offend me.

Thanks for telling me what girlfriends do, I'm sure you know better than me. :rolleyes:

I already told you that he doesn't like when others talk about him (when he's not present), so I respect it as much as I can. He trusts me completely, so I behave accordingly to that.

Nevertheless, our relationship is also "my" relationship, so it's natural that I tell my friends about things that concern myself, too. He does the same thing; I know for sure his mom knows a lot about me, but I wasn't the one who told her. :lol:

Yes, we do talk about sex. I told them that he's good. :rolleyes:

I don't care what you think about women in Toronto (I'm sure you know them all :rolleyes: ), your generalizations offend me.

Yes but if tons of women are like that here then they likely are in other cities. One city of women is not going to be completely different than all others.

But speaking for this city it's very hard to find a cool woman you can trust. It's not really generalizing. I have been on and off the dating scene for a long time and so have my friends. You come across a lot of women.

I don't speak about my boyfriend behind his back and I don't discuss our sex life with my mates. At all. We're each others best friends and if either of us wants to talk about sex we talk to each other. He trusts me not to blab, and I don't, and I trust him.

But then again, I'm not from Toronto :rolleyes:

I don't speak about my boyfriend behind his back and I don't discuss our sex life with my mates. At all. We're each others best friends and if either of us wants to talk about sex we talk to each other. He trusts me not to blab, and I don't, and I trust him.

But then again, I'm not from Toronto :rolleyes:

You are lucky. I can't imagine having a girl for a best friend. Don't see how it could work. The odds of finding a girl i would be better friends with than i am with my buddies are very slim.

Why would it be odd? Do girls have extra heads? Some my good friends are male, and if I were as selective and as picky just because they were male, I would've missed out on some incredibly fun and happy times.

I knew my boyfriend well before we started going out. And guess what? We were good friends before we fell in love. It's not hard to be good friends with the opposite sex. We enjoyed each other's company and then, before we knew it, it just happened.

I don't want to think what my life would've been like if I had chosen not to be friends with him just because he's male. I certainly wouldn't have been as happy as I am.

Why would it be odd? Do girls have extra heads? Some my good friends are male, and if I were as selective and as picky just because they were male, I would've missed out on some incredibly fun and happy times.

I knew my boyfriend well before we started going out. And guess what? We were good friends before we fell in love. It's not hard to be good friends with the opposite sex. We enjoyed each other's company and then, before we knew it, it just happened.

I don't want to think what my life would've been like if I had chosen not to be friends with him just because he's male. I certainly wouldn't have been as happy as I am.

To me, this can develop into what I think is the greatest relationship. You start as friends because you get to know each other that way without being intimate. You can learn all about the person. Then you grow closer, and one day.. well... you realize you want to be more then just friends with them. That, to me, is beautiful.

I have so many friends that are girls, and I'm quite close with some of them (to the point where they're actually comfortable naked around me, which is both kinda cool and, I think, kinda sad... sad because it could point to me never having a chance with any of them which, I admit, I have thought about), but I'm not dating any of them. I know all of their boyfriends and one of these girls is actually dating my best friend, and to see how happy they are together is such a cool thing.

There's nothing wrong with being "just friends" with the opposite sex. There are girls who like to hang around with "the guys," and not because they're lesbians. Mainly because they enjoy talking about a lot of the same stuff we do (music, sports, etc). Obviously, they hav etheir own discussions, too. As soon as they go into shopping, shoes, or more Women-Only topics, we tend to seperate... no guy is ready to have a discussion on which tampons are best for a particularly bad period. :D

One time, we were at Mazzy's all hanging out, and we all talked about music and sports and drinks and stuff, but then, for some odd reason, the girls launched into a discussion about Yaz. We guys looked at each other and just moved over to the dart-boards... :D

Erm... sorry... went off on a tangent, there. :D

Because My buddies are my best friends. Always have been. I can't see some girl coming along and becoming my best friend. Guys understand each other way better than women understand men. Women expect men to be the knight in shining armor BS etc.. (it's been proven here with the approaching women topic). Your guy friends just let you be yourself and don't try and change you like women do.