Relationships

Bitchin Soul

I'm currently in a "funk" with two girls. I like them both, but I don't know which one I like more. I talk to both a lot, but it's tough trying to make up my mind.

Send them to me and I'll let you know B)

I'm currently in a "funk" with two girls. I like them both, but I don't know which one I like more. I talk to both a lot, but it's tough trying to make up my mind.

You have to ask yourself what you want.

Ultimately, pick the good one, if of course you can be good to her.

I agree people should not stay together for the kids. The kids will be better off if the couple seperate.

Alright lyrics i guess but not very realistic.

If the parents don't get along, the kids know. IMO, the kids don't necessarily benefit from the situation. My parents have been married 40 years and all i can remember since i was 4 or 5 is them fighting and yelling alot. I remember at age 11 or 12 wishing they would divorce. My mom has claimed to be miserable for many years now, but in their case there really isn't any reason to divorce at this point. They are both too old.

On to the song, have you heard it? The way it's sung makes me believe no question. That song reminds me of many people i know (some lovers, some good friends, some siblings). Anyway, i'm not saying everyone will find that, i'm just saying that is WHY people look for happiness and love. Oh hey, i just wanted a reason to post that song, i heard it yesterday and it always makes me feel good.

Hi all,

Hey,kid,.....that is kind of a 'funk' most of us old farts would like to be in,... :D

Life is so rough these dancing days,...

How 'bout this: let them make up their own minds,do they want to be with you,.....strange I know,.... :)

KB,not noing no thing 'bout no body,..

You have to ask yourself what you want.

Ultimately, pick the good one, if of course you can be good to her.

An atypical response, all the other guys are making the comments i would expect, lol. You show respect and that's really nice.

what a *#~* very personal question

50% yes 50% no :bagoverhead:

I don't believe and care about the past: at that moment it was the best option. :console:

So nothing to regret. :wacko:

As someone once said ....nothing ventured, nothing gained ! I've done plenty of stupid things in my life time but I have very few regrets. I do live for today as much as possible but don't alway's achieve it. No regrets about that either. The past though, does teach us about ourselves and a lesson learned is best not to be forgotten. Remember the past but don;t dwell in it

As someone once said ....nothing ventured, nothing gained ! I've done plenty of stupid things in my life time but I have very few regrets. I do live for today as much as possible but don't alway's achieve it. No regrets about that either. The past though, does teach us about ourselves and a lesson learned is best not to be forgotten. Remember the past but don;t dwell in it

I'll second that. The worst relationship I ever had when I was young, that was awful at the time, was so much of a learning experience that I wouldn't undo it.

If you really like them both then go for the prettier one. If you liked one more than the other then your choice would be obvious but if it's equal then go with the hotter one. If they are equally hot then just flip a coin.

Spats is a ringer. Nobody could possibly have that many issues with women. He seems to be good at his job though ;)

What's a ringer?

There is stuff I love about some women. I don't just point out the negative.

If you really like them both then go for the prettier one. If you liked one more than the other then your choice would be obvious but if it's equal then go with the hotter one. If they are equally hot then just flip a coin.

You giving advice on hooking up, is like Verne Troyer giving advice on dunking over Shaq.....

You might have to consider lowering you're standards, because what you describe as the perfect woman is NOT! standard. :rolleyes:

I know. If my slump lasts much longer i may have to lower my standards when it comes to a girlfriend. Sad but true. Because it's hard finding or meeting women that don't have qualities that annoy me. I may have to settle.

You giving advice on hooking up, is like Verne Troyer giving advice on dunking over Shaq.....

I have had quite a few girlfriends. :D

The dude said he likes them equally. What other advice can one give? I just suggested he pick the one that he is physically more attracted to. I think most guys would do that. if they both turn him on equally then i don't know what else he should do.

The dude said he likes them equally. What other advice can one give? I just suggested he pick the one that he is physically more attracted to. I think most guys would do that. if they both turn him on equally then i don't know what else he should do.

Oh yeah cuz "Hawtness" is the only determining factor on the dating scene. :rolleyes:

You must be about 17 years old yeah?

You might have to consider lowering you're standards, because what you describe as the perfect woman is NOT! standard. :rolleyes:

I know. If my slump lasts much longer i may have to lower my standards when it comes to a girlfriend. Sad but true. Because it's hard finding or meeting women that don't have qualities that annoy me. I may have to settle.

The Spats has fallen

37.gif

Bad advice. Not surprising coming from such a shallow, heartless individual that you portray yourself as here on this forum.

What if he chose the one that he enjoys being with the most., the one he has the most in common with and can talk to easily. Maybe he would be better off with the one who consistently returns the equal level of love that he gives to her. Once sex is over for the day, it's nice to have someone you enjoy just hanging out with, sharing your life with and feeling empty when they are not with you.

Spats, you have dry spells because you don't care about anyone else.

Oh yeah cuz "Hawtness" is the only determining factor on the dating scene. :rolleyes:

You must be about 17 years old yeah?

He said he liked them equally. How else do you choose? But the fact that he can't choose might mean that he shouldn't choose either of them.

I am currently on the dating scene and "hawtness" is a big factor. It's pretty brutal out there. I get passed over for guys that are a lot better looking than me all the time.

Archived