Help with Led Zeppelin Trivia!

Gainsbarre

No. Everything's subjective.

I think like a lawyer and ain't gonna ask a question I don't know the answer to. That's not a dangling participle, is it?

That's ok as long as it's the correct answer to a relevant question.

I had to go to court once and I wore a suit in respect of the judge and court etc.

The dumb arse lawyer who represented the other party, my ex wife, made a smart arse remark about my apparel.

"Were you a solicitor in a past life?", he asked.

To which I replied, " No, I worked for a living!".

As Shakespeare once wrote (paraphrased), "Getting rid of all the lawyers would be a good start".

Q. What's the collective noun for a group of lawyers?

A. A brothel of solicitors.

Back to topic.

Why won't you confirm or deny?

–noun Grammar. an adjective or complement to certain auxiliaries that is regularly derived from the verb in many languages and refers to participation in the action or state of the verb; a verbal form used as an adjective. It does not specify person or number in English, but may have a subject or object, show tense, etc., as burning, in a burning candle, or devoted in his devoted friend.

:wtf: has this got to do with the questions?

• 2 weeks later...

Tricky trivia here:

Before he went backstage for Moby Dick in the March 19, 1975 Vancouver show, what did Robert Plant say he was going to get?

Bonus: Later in the show, who did he say it'd been given to him by?

Tricky trivia here:

Before he went backstage for Moby Dick in the March 19, 1975 Vancouver show, what did Robert Plant say he was going to get?

Bonus: Later in the show, who did he say it'd been given to him by?

I finally get to answer a trivia question! The answer is the crudest but funniest thing I've heard Percy utter onstage: "The blow job backstage was fantastic by the way, and there's Peter Grant, the man who gives us the blowjobs."

I finally get to answer a trivia question! The answer is the crudest but funniest thing I've heard Percy utter onstage: "The blow job backstage was fantastic by the way, and there's Peter Grant, the man who gives us the blowjobs."

Oh shit! I thought it was a blowjob, but I thought Robert was going to say he got it off Linda Lovelace

Some other names, the band called themselves in the early days:

The New Yardbirds, the knobs.

LZ quiz show, F***ing good idea! :D

If more questions come in my mind, I'll tell you...

i'm trying to find out their first song that played on radio(..... lane)herd it on alice cooper @ night a Springfield,Mass. radio station :D

• 2 months later...
I'm pretty sure Robert Plant was an accountant.

Robert plant was NEVER an accountant. his parents thought he was destined to be an accountant. he went to kidderminster college and got kicked out for performing the lemon song on campus

and he joined bands and even worked as a construction worker for a little while.

• 7 months later...

Archived