A Stormtrooper's Easter! Led Zeppelin: Live in Chicago 4/10/77

Chicago

He was awfully skinny. 

But he looked cool as hell, nobody before, then, or after ever looked better with a guitar. 

Here’s another taken after he changed into the white suit and around or during the laser pyramid / bow section. One of my great regrets in life, because I was waaaayyy out of film by that point, and Jimmy was mere feet away in the pyramid. 

9F812A62-1C06-4F47-88AE-7E5F5647CB5F.thumb.jpeg.cb2ae9b9423f090a4ea1a941dd60e855.jpeg

2 hours ago, Chicago said:

15 hours ago, Jetcat1 said:

He was awfully skinny. 

But he looked cool as hell, nobody before, then, or after ever looked better with a guitar. 

Here’s another taken after he changed into the white suit and around or during the laser pyramid / bow section. One of my great regrets in life, because I was waaaayyy out of film by that point, and Jimmy was mere feet away in the pyramid. 

9F812A62-1C06-4F47-88AE-7E5F5647CB5F.thumb.jpeg.cb2ae9b9423f090a4ea1a941dd60e855.jpeg

Cool photo. Jimmy Page changed into the white satin during Bonzo's drum solo. It doesn't completely come across how animated Jimmy was at these shows. His every physical move was in sync with music. My sister-in-law was at the opening show with me. She's a huge Mick Jagger fan and she said of Page after she saw him - " Jimmy Page has class!"