Dealing with Liars?

spats

Hi all,

... and lack of self-confidence is a very, very sad thing.

Indeed.But we all have it in our time.The thing is some should overcome it,and admit,not just to ourselves but to others.

To all,yes we all lie,little or large,does that make it alright? :blink:

KB(over and out)

I wonder what the liar's deep rooted problems are that cause him to lie over and over again?

Nobody's had the guts to pop them good in the kisser, yet. That's their "problem". Here's another famous saying, by Bob Marley, I believe - "Kill it before it grows".

I wonder what the liar's deep rooted problems are that cause him to lie over and over again?

With this guy i think he is miserable with his own life and wants it to appear better than it is. But he is also incedibly arrogant. So it's a huge clash of arrogance and insecurity. When those two things meet it isn't pretty.

With this guy i think he is miserable with his own life and wants it to appear better than it is. But he is also incedibly arrogant. So it's a huge clash of arrogance and insecurity. When those two things meet it isn't pretty.

Wow. Maybe you should look in the mirror?

Nobody's had the guts to pop them good in the kisser, yet. That's their "problem". Here's another famous saying, by Bob Marley, I believe - "Kill it before it grows".

I am not a confrontational person so i have never really confronted him about the lying.

I am not a confrontational person so i have never really confronted him about the lying.

2533627008_40fc7d0037_m.jpg

Nobody has ...:blahblah::whistling:

:duel:

Here's what you do with liars:

Chicken Milk Tank:

One Chicken Drumsick

One GLASS Mayo Jar

Some Milk

Put about 1/3 Jar O' milk and add drumsick. Close lid tightly.

Place Jar w/ contents in key location; desk, car, house, be imaginative! :banana:

PROCESS & EFFECTS: Over time the chicken become putrid and the milk ferments. Pressure builds to the point of cracking the jar, usually just pops and cracks. And all hell breaks loose. Whatever item you place this in will have to be destroyed, thrown away, ect. You cannot get the smell out!!!

If it's a car they'll have to sell it for parts, and/or just crush it.

If it's a house they will not be able to sell it, rather probably just burn it.

Use Caution when dealing with liars in this manner.

Awwwwww Riiiiiight!!! :chickeddance:

Here's what you do with liars:

Chicken Milk Tank:

One Chicken Drumsick

One GLASS Mayo Jar

Some Milk

Put about 1/3 Jar O' milk and add drumsick. Close lid tightly.

Place Jar w/ contents in key location; desk, car, house, be imaginative! :banana:

PROCESS & EFFECTS: Over time the chicken become putrid and the milk ferments. Pressure builds to the point of cracking the jar, usually just pops and cracks. And all hell breaks loose. Whatever item you place this in will have to be destroyed, thrown away, ect. You cannot get the smell out!!!

If it's a car they'll have to sell it for parts, and/or just crush it.

If it's a house they will not be able to sell it, rather probably just burn it.

Use Caution when dealing with liars in this manner.

Awwwwww Riiiiiight!!! :chickeddance:

Or Just put some VISINE® in their coffee.....

Archived