Madonna and the Zep

nirvana

Here's my nickel, since my 2cents would just saying that Madonna sucks.

She is a pretty good skin salesperson. Her music has never been cutting edge, imo. She virtually in the early 90's when there actually were cutting edge, now she gets by on this legend that she somehow attained.

The fact that she is in the RnR HoF is enough to warrant closing it down. Esp. when Rush isn't even in there.

Surely the Zep boys don't give a sniff what Madonna is up to.

Edited by ArmsofAtlas

You're goddamned right ! There's no comparison to a young, fresh tittie and an old saggy tittie. Who the fuck would want some old wrinkly hag..over a young beautiful...pink nippled girl ?

YOU probably, Neanderdickhead !

About as obvious as your saggy has-been tits. Who the hell would want those ?

Nice tits Knebby !

34gk48o.jpg

Yeah...the usernames get banned..but I'm NEVER truly banned. I always be here to haunt your fucking ass !

Including my original username and each subsequent ones I have well over 3400 hundred posts just this new board...I'm STILL number 5 in RANKING......it's only going to continue to grow !!

Until they figure a way to keep the trouble makers banned permanently which seems to be a issue but I am sure there is a way.Why dont you take it back to Montana.

Edited by alwizard03

Well, looks like you've been banned again Joel, but since you'll be back, and will probably read this...

YOU ARE A SICK, DEMENTED, WORTHLESS PIECE OF SHIT. YOU CONTRIBUTE NOTHING TO SOCIETY, AND THE WORLD WOULD BE BETTER OFF WITHOUT YOU. I HOPE YOU GET HIT BY A CAR AND DIE. TODAY.

It goes without saying, Joel, that you know fuck all about my physique, but you know what?

- I'd rather have the oldest, saggiest body in the world than be you.

In any lifetime.

:P

Edited by Knebby

MontanaBound, that kind of stuff is totally uncalled for. We've got people of all ages here and I can't think of anyone of any age that appreciates that kind of COMMENT.

MontanaBound, that kind of stuff is totally uncalled for. We've got people of all ages here and I can't think of anyone of any age that appreciates that kind of COMMENT.

Hi Ally,Montanabound is Joelmon who is sexual predator.He will be back, so keep your eyes open and expose the piece of shit when you find him.No offence to shit intended.