What's the Next Concert You're Attending?

Jahfin

Steely Dan is on the road? SWEET!

My next show is Wilco on 07/03.

Then

Pearl Street Blues Fest 07/11

Mile High Blues Fest with Joe Bonnamassa 07/25

Aerosmith and ZZ Top 08/01

Judas Priest 08/11

and maybe Heaven and Hell on 08/15

I've spent way too much on tickets this year.

Let's see, the last concert I attended (Which was also my first :D ) was a Led Zeppelin Tribute at the Hard Rock, and I have to say, that was unbelievable! My next concert could be an AC/DC tribute band at again the Hard Rock :thumbsup: (Though I do wish I could still see the real things, I've been seeing to many tribute bands coming around :mellow: )

Let's see, the last concert I attended (Which was also my first :D ) was a Led Zeppelin Tribute at the Hard Rock, and I have to say, that was unbelievable! My next concert could be an AC/DC tribute band at again the Hard Rock :thumbsup: (Though I do wish I could still see the real things, I've been seeing to many tribute bands coming around :mellow: )

Was that the Classic Albums Physical Graffiti show? I caught that show and it was awesome!!

Next concert will be U2 at Raymond James Stadium in Tampa (10/9/09)! :thumbsup:

Fleetwood Mac put on a great show in New Orleans and next is ZZ-Top and Aerosmith in Houston Texas on the 17th should be good they say they are playing Toys in the attic all the way through it is My favorite Aerosmith album.

Def Leopard, Cheap Trick and Poison at the Riverbend Music Center in Cincinnati on July 15th.

My brother won tickets on a radio station and can't attend, so he is giving me his tickets. Since the youngest son will be in England, my oldest son will go with me. My husband said that you couldn't pay him to go, LOL.

Cheap Trick should be great. Too bad they aren't the headliners on that tour, which is where they belong. I'd have no interest whatsoever in seeing the other two bands.

Cheap Trick would be an awesome show.I wouldn't mind seeing them too.

I may check out Joan Jett next weekend in Raleigh.A free concert at Moore Square Park.It's part of the Summer Concert series...We saw Candlebox there May 30th and they kicked ass!!!

Cheap Trick would be an awesome show.I wouldn't mind seeing them too.

I may check out Joan Jett next weekend in Raleigh.A free concert at Moore Square Park.It's part of the Summer Concert series...We saw Candlebox there May 30th and they kicked ass!!!

I saw both Cheap Trick and Joan Jett when they opened for Robert. Truth be told, don't remember much about either. I'm not a big Cheap Trick fan to begin so I probably wasn't paying too much attention :o

I'd go see Joan though, especially for free!

Cheap Trick should be great. Too bad they aren't the headliners on that tour, which is where they belong. I'd have no interest whatsoever in seeing the other two bands.

Never saw them as a headline act but they did open for Robert Plant in Hampton Virgina 1988 and put on quite a show loved them . I will be going to the New Orleans show with Def Leppard and Poison not a big Poison fan But I like a little Leppard!

Peter Frampton in July, Alice In Chains in September. So far...

You're in for a treat seeing Alice In Chains. Saw them in the fall of '07 with the new lead singer and they hadn't missed a beat (RIP Layne). Peace.