Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Jahfin

What's the Next Concert You're Attending?

If all goes as planned, Govt Mule in Seattle. Haven't been able to see these guy's before and I'm very much looking forward to it

If all goes as planned, Govt Mule in Seattle. Haven't been able to see these guy's before and I'm very much looking forward to it

:thumbsup: I like them but I've not seen them either. Hope you can make it!

They were here recently with Jason Isbell and the 400 Unit opening but I missed it. It doesn't look like he's supporting them out west though.

The Charlatans (UK for you Americans) on Thursday.

Really lost interest in this band over the last few years, but it's a small venue they're playing and I think it'll be the last time I go see them.

Hello:

I am very seriously considering going to see Marilyn Manson in September in Ontario...I'm interested in seeing the set and costumes...

He does a cover of a Depeche Mode tune well...I think his voice is interesting......I would like to hear him cover a Bowie, The Who, and/or Zeppelin tune at some point in his career....

I wonder if he and his entourage will have much trouble crossing the border....I certainly will not wait if the show is held up for hours...

Juliet :coffee:

Edited by Juliet

Hannah Montana - I wish I was kidding, but its' the sad truth.

Lol! You'll be the envy of all the 10-year-olds in your neighborhood. ;)

I think I might go see Murder by Death next month...the main band is The Gaslight Anthem, but I have no clue who that is. MBD is definitely good stuff, though. Ooh! Flogging Molly's going to be here, too. They always put on an awesome show. OH HELL YEAH! Robert Earl Keen's going to be here in October, woo woo! All right, I wouldn't have looked all this up if it weren't for this thread - thanks! And, of course, I am going to go see the one and only Jamey Johnson again in LA (because NOW he has tour dates posted for the West Coast...where were these in June?!).

I think I might go see Murder by Death next month...the main band is The Gaslight Anthem, but I have no clue who that is.

I've posted about them here before. If you're so inclined, you can give 'em a listen here.

1-Keith Urban on 8/27

2-U2 on 10/1

Both in Charlottesville :D

Terry Reid on the 21st - Dudley

Kasabian on the 25th - Wolverhampton

They were here recently with Jason Isbell and the 400 Unit opening but I missed it. It doesn't look like he's supporting them out west though.

There doesn't seem to be a listing regarding who's openning for them . We shall see :wave:

Quite possibly the Fiery Furnaces with White Rabbits at the Cat's Cradle in Carrboro on Monday.

Hopefully I'll be at Crash Karma (ex-I Mother Earth / The Tea Party / Our Lady Peace members) next Tuesday.

To cap off a month long celebration of birthday concerts I'll be seeing the Bottle Rockets with the Olympic Ass Kickin' Team on Friday. If time allows, I'm going to try to make it over to the Pour House that same evening for the debut of the Small Ponds, a new band featuring Caitlin Cary (Whiskeytown, Tres Chicas). Saturday brings the Drive-By Truckers to Charlotte for the second night of a two night stand with no opener.

Last week I bought a ticket for Alice Cooper's Theatre of Death tour which hits Durham in late September. Believe it or not, even though Killer is one of the very first records I ever bought, I've never seen Alice live. At this point, I'm more excited about seeing him than I am U2 when they play Raleigh in October (I've never seen them in concert either).

Edited by Jahfin

Seasick Steve, Scott Matthews, Ian Parker & Lisa Mills at JB's Dudley next week, 2nd Sept. Should be a good night. :D

Hopefully I'll be at Crash Karma (ex-I Mother Earth / The Tea Party / Our Lady Peace members) next Tuesday.

I LOVE I Mother Earth - let me know how the concert is.

Seasick Steve, Scott Matthews, Ian Parker & Lisa Mills at JB's Dudley next week, 2nd Sept. Should be a good night. :D

What a FANTASTIC lineup. And in a small club too. Should be an amazing night :D Look forward to hearing how it was.

I wanted to go to Playing For Change when I heard they'll be here in Nov. But by the time they add fees it was almost $50/ticket. I can't afford that.

Guano Apes tonight. Not my favorite genre but at least it's free and I'll be drinking a lot of beer :D !

And in a couple of weeks I'll be seeing Trooper, a Romanian heavy metal band, which will play a tribute to Iron Maiden.