Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Jahfin

What's the Next Concert You're Attending?

Barbara Cook at the Meyerhoff Symphony Hall on Saturday. It's her 85th birthday celebration. I can't wait!!!

Next show for me is Heart! Barrracuda! I've never seen them live. Should be good show.

Next show for me is Heart! Barrracuda! I've never seen them live. Should be good show.

Ah Heart, love them. I will always have a place in my, um, heart for them!! Hope they play some Zep for you.

I'm heading out to see The Australian Pink Floyd Show tonight. Huge Floyd fan, they are second only to Zep for me.

Todd Rundgren W/Ethel Tuesday 10/23, Keene State College, Keene NH, (my oldest Daughter is a student there).

Ethel is an incredible 4 pc string ensemble..

They started the show with a short 4 song set (which included a very cool verson of Kashmir.)

After this, Todd Rundgren played a little 4 song set of his own.. This man is a genius, plain and simple.

After a short break to change around the stage setup, they all played together for quite a while.

Amazing show.

There was a meet and greet after the concert. He's a very cool, down to earth guy.

I've been a Todd Rundgren fan for years, I'm not a big autograph hound by any means, but I had him sign a couple of my cd's.

Highly recommended if they come by your area.

Big Todd fan here and will make that 6 hour pilgrimage to Dallas whenevr he tour in Texas! What a genius!

The Who.

You're going to the Amway tonight? Have a great time. Wifey's going to the Hinder acoustic show a couple of blocks up from your show.

:)

I got Neil Young in Seattle just 5 days from now

Paul McCartney in Vancouver B.C. on the 25th

and

Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band in Portland on the 28th

November is shaping up to be a damn good month for me!

Barbara Cook at the Meyerhoff Symphony Hall on Saturday. It's her 85th birthday celebration. I can't wait!!!

I'll be seeing Barbara Cook soon, too.

Tonight, though, it's Babs!

Sunday Nov. 11: Barbra Streisand @ Hollywood Bowl

I'll be seeing Barbara Cook soon, too.

Tonight, though, it's Babs!

Sunday Nov. 11: Barbra Streisand @ Hollywood Bowl

I thought about going to see her in Brooklyn last month, but just couldn't come up with the funds. Heard she was spectacular! Have a great time tonight - I'll look forward to hearing about it.

As for Barbara Cook - splendid. It was a remarkable evening. I hope you enjoy her as much as we did!!

Going to see Craig Ferguson tonight. Hope he brings Sid!

^^^

ebk, I'll PM you about the Barbra Streisand concert...I don't think there are enough Babs fans here to warrant me posting about it publicly.

Rolling Stones 12/8 in Brooklyn.

Did you take out a 2nd mortgage on the house? ;)

Zappa Plays Zappa tomorrow (Saturday) night...Rolling Stones Crossfire Hurricane Pt 1 is on BBC 2 so the Sky+ box will have to be set.

^^^

ebk, I'll PM you about the Barbra Streisand concert...I don't think there are enough Babs fans here to warrant me posting about it publicly.

Did you take out a 2nd mortgage on the house? ;)

Sold my kidney....I got the cheap seats, I'm up in the rafters. I think I have to bring my own oxygen supply. Maybe the lack of oxygen will enhance the experience. :-)

I'm seeing The Black Keys at the O2 in London next month. Hoping they play some blues covers. Tickets were pretty cheap compared to The Rolling Stones.....

I'll be taking my 14 year old daughter and two of her friends to see Taylor Swift next year. Anything for my girl.

That's mighty nice of you; my daughter (college) is dying to go too.

Going to see Megan Hilty at the Kennedy Center tomorrow evening. From "Smash" - a show I hate-watch :)

She is incredibly talented, though, even if the show sucks...

over the next 2 weeks

Oh Susannah in Liverpool,

Beth Orton - Nottingham

The Black Keys - Birmingham

The Stereophonics - Manchester