What's the Next Concert You're Attending?

Jahfin

maybe going to see Foghat next month in CT. saw Savoy brown this past Saturday night in New York City. Great performance, but a very short show. They only played for 1 hour and that included the encore. Ripoff. I've seen them do 2 hour shows in the past 10 years. one hour for a concert sucks. But, their performance was very good.

Deep Purple / Journey - Perth Arena, Western Australia 7th March, 2013

Never seen Journey before, so looking forward to it.

Saw KISS / Motley Crue / Thin Lizzy last Thursday...AWESOME night again at the Perth Arena, Western Australia

Edited by k5ymo

The Stranglers and The Godfathers O2 Academy Leeds 09th March ....not sure yet

The Stranglers are still around? :blink:

Something different tonight, Sunday March 3: Cellist Andrew Shulman and Pianist Robert Thies @ Bing Theatre, Los Angeles County Museum of Art.

Performing Britten: Cello Sonata, Opus 65, Schreker: Sommerfäden, Opus 2, and the Los Angeles premiere of Bruce Broughton's Sonata for Cello and Piano.

Bon Jovi next week for an over night with my wife. She has been dying to see them again, so we're going to Louisville next week. Not their biggest fan, but sometimes you gotta give them what they want....chance I might catch Clutch this Friday night.....

• 2 weeks later...

Have a GREAT time Debs! I haven't seen him since '90. Full report expected! ;)

:)

Hi Walter!

It was a great concert. One of the highlights for me was "Sunshine Of Your Love" as one of the encore songs. It was well worth it, but going to a concert on a work night..let's just say I was hanging on by a thread Thursday at work. I'll send you a PM over the weekend :peace:

^^stz, I hope you had a great time. If you posted a review I will look for it tomorrow :)

^^ ledded1, I hope you also have a great time Saturday :-)

Edited by Deborah J

Hi Walter!

It was a great concert. One of the highlights for me was "Sunshine Of Your Love" as one of the encore songs. It was well worth it, but going to a concert on a work night..let's just say I was hanging on by a thread Thursday at work. I'll send you a PM over the weekend :peace:

I saw him in New Orleans last week. The concert was amazing; he's really playing well on this tour. I do wish he would have played Layla though.