What's the Next Concert You're Attending?

Jahfin

6 hours ago, greengrass said:

Well I didnt go either, i heard it was cancered and thank goodness I didn't even have to  drive the round trip160 m / 258km. I also got my $$$dineros refund

This one right here dude , im so fucking jealous. I've seen Kurt Vile so many times here in town , but this pairing  seems so damn special to me. I hope they do more together. This show sold-out quik and if not for the Scorpions... i wouldve went to this . 

Btw... Black Angels tomorrow night , i could go tonight and see 'em ( They only go on in 50 min.) but i am totally freakin' exhausted/ knackered   yeah whatever.....

😮 Scorpions cancelled? Low ticket sales? Illness? Any reason given?

By the way, through pure luck I ended up seeing two concerts Thursday night. Depeche Mode at the Bowl, of course, which I listed. 

But prior to the show, I went to Amoeba Music to pick up some items I had put on hold and walked right into a concert. Courtney Barnett & Kurt Vile were performing an in-store show to celebrate the release of their new collaborative album. They played about 45 minutes or so, ending just before 7pm.

20171012_180448.thumb.jpg.303de81828772c3378827a5e394e285c.jpg

20171012_182410.thumb.jpg.35c987748ec0b879e125b1629af394e5.jpg

Edited by Strider

Tim McGraw and Faith Hill tomorrow night.  Bought the tickets 1 year and 1 day ago.  Longest I’ve ever waited, without a postponement. Looking forward to seeing him/them again.  And a night out on the town with Mrs. Walter!

Edited by Walter

On 4/24/2016 at 4:04 AM, Strider said:

Which ain't so mighty now after Sharon Osbourne has had her way.

Eh...regardless of the politics behind it all they still sounded pretty damn mighty... even with no bill, and with Sharon...but I get what you mean. Still was 75% sabbath, which I'll gladly take any day. ...a year and a half later ;)

Edited by JLee93

On 10/21/2017 at 5:40 PM, Walter said:

Mrs Walter and I at Tim & Faith tonight:

C9A82D40-7FAA-4BE1-BC2F-F5DC8891448F.jpeg

Hey man, nice shot! You look like a cross between Dennis Franz and Bill Plashke...in a good way. 😏  Good to see your Missus with a healthy glow and lovely smile.

On 11/8/2017 at 3:21 AM, John M said:

Magpie Salute - Rich Robinson's new band with original Crowes guitarist Marc Ford. 

And best guitarist that band had.

A busy few weeks for me, just had Metallica, Marillion and Alice Copper in the past 3 weeks.

Onwards to Deep Purple on Saturday in Manchester UK, then its 4 Plant shows on the trot, Wolverhampton, Llandudno, Liverpool and Manchester, throw in a break seeing a Welsh singer sonwriter Martyn Joseph then 3 more Plant shows in Sheffield, London and Birmingham before finishing the year with Thunder.  That will be a total of 44 gigs this year and I said I was going to cut down in 2017.

And then I welcome in the new year with Black Country Communion on 2nd Jan.

Its hard work all this touring.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...