What's the Next Concert You're Attending?

Jahfin

Still going to Plant/Krause St Louis 24 Sept 08 and on the way home I am stopping in Fayetteville Arkansas to see the Allman Brothers on 26 Sept 08.They are having a rather large Rally called

Bikes,Blues and Bar B Que expect about 325,000 people to be at the rally.No there wont be that many at the show.

Still going to Plant/Krause St Louis 24 Sept 08 and on the way home I am stopping in Fayetteville Arkansas to see the Allman Brothers on 26 Sept 08.They are having a rather large Rally called

Bikes,Blues and Bar B Que expect about 325,000 people to be at the rally.No there wont be that many at the show.

Added Robert Plant/Alison Krause Seattle and Portland to the list the 30th of Sept and 1 October.

Hootie and the Blowfish on the 4th of August, on the 9th I'm opening(my band) for Southside Johnny and the Asbury Jukesso I'll see him, I think the 16th I'm opening for an Eric Clapton tribute band so Ill see them, and on August 30th Im going to see Journey, Heart, and Cheap Trick.

• 2 weeks later...

Iron Maiden. In 5 days. And the best part is that I'll go for free :D .

Possible setlist:

Intro. Churchills Speech

1. Aces High

2. 2 Minutes To Midnight

3. Revelations

4. The Trooper

5. Wasted Years

6. The Number Of The Beast

7. Run To The Hills

8. Rime Of The Ancient Mariner

9. Powerslave

10. Heaven Can Wait

11. Can I Play With Madness

12. Fear Of The Dark

13. Iron Maiden

14. Moonchild

15. The Clairvoyant

16. Hallowed Be Thy Name

Needham's Neighbor

Thursday, July 31st

Sadlack's

Raleigh

Tres Chicas

w/ Monologue Bombs

Friday, August 1st

Pour House Music Hall

Raleigh

The Whistlestop

CD Release Party

w/ David Dyer & the Crooked Smile Band

and Kenny Roby / Scott McCall Duo

Saturday, August 2nd

Pour House Music Hall

Raleigh

Gong to the Metal Masters Tour.

Testament, Motorhead, Judas Priest and Heaven and Hell(Black Sabbath with Dio).

I have seen H&H twice in the past year+. First with Megadeth and then with Alice Cooper. Awesome shows but I was not up close.

This time I'm 4th row in the pit, hopefully in front of Tony. He is guitar god #2, after Mr. Page, of course.

Wednesday nite in Camden. One of my favorite venues. At the top of the lawn you can look out over the park, the river, the ben franklin bridge and the philly skyline. Then look down and see the show! Great place to party it up!

Not exactly sure...maybe Wayne Hussey and Miles Hunt in Bristol,23rd August. Wasn't much of a fan of The Mission or Wonderstuff but a few people I know are/were so it may be more of a reunion,catching up with old friends type of evening. We'll see. Pretty definite is Massive Attack in Manchester in September.Saw them earlier this Summer and just at the moment it may well have been the best show I've seen in a decade,at least. Off to London this weekend so if there's anything interesting on there,that'll be the next one...

I am stopping in Fayetteville Arkansas to see the Allman Brothers on 26 Sept 08.

I guess Greg Allman is over his illness (hepatitus)? The Allman brothers and Bob Weir are being advertised to play at Jones Beach theater next week. I think I'll go, and just listen from outside - it's on the water, and the sound carries decently enough. The security there is a pain in the ass, though...

• 3 weeks later...