What's the Next Concert You're Attending?

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm spazzing...... In 21 minutes the tickets will go on sale for the 1st Three Mile Pilot live performance in 10 years...(except a one-off 20 min. gig in Chicago at Touch And Go label Anniversary in 2006)

the venue is the legendary Casbah of San Diego. I expect they'll sell out.

We are so driving out there.

Edited by Gegenschein
As of right now, I've only got Johnny Winter on 10/6 and JPJ in April. Probably way more to be added soon, though.

Hi mightyzep247! I didn't know Johnny Winter was still touring. I saw him years ago. Loved his music along with Edgar Winter's. I saw Johnny with ZZ Top as the opening band.

My next concert is AC/DC in Cincinnati on January 11th.

The Music of Led Zeppelin. It's a cover band doing all Zeppelin tunes backed by the Milwaukee Symphony Orchestra. I love rock music being played in its original form and being backed by an orchestra. Going to see this in February.

I saw Kansas do this once and I loved it when Metallica did it too. So powerful!

Oasis in a week... providing no one pushes Noel off the stage again.

Enjoy Roxie! I forgot that you had had your Oasis gig postponed.

I'm going to see Deborah Bonham in February. Unless anything pops up between now and then, that will be my next gig :)

Added Lynyrd Skynyrd in May

Where are you watching Skynyrd???

I didn't know Skynyrd were coming over here till reading this post, so I've just booked my tickets. So i'll be at the Manchester Apollo on May 30th!!! WOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

Edited by moffo
Hi mightyzep247! I didn't know Johnny Winter was still touring. I saw him years ago. Loved his music along with Edgar Winter's. I saw Johnny with ZZ Top as the opening band.

My next concert is AC/DC in Cincinnati on January 11th.

He is, and I can't wait!! :lol: Only one more day! I think I have a pretty good chance of meeting him too cause I've met everybody who I saw at BB King's. :D

Where are you watching Skynyrd???

I didn't know Skynyrd were coming over here till reading this post, so I've just booked my tickets. So i'll be at the Manchester Apollo on May 30th!!! WOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

Thats the one I am going to :)